bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dog 4 Sale  (Read 3779 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Dog 4 Sale
« on: November 04, 2010, 02:23:56 PM »

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale ' He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.' 'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.
'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff.

iris

Re: Dog 4 Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 07:39:17 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Iris

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 06:51:04 AM »

I don't know....I don't know....! was the answer I got from my most intelligent and astute husband when I asked him how he would answer that!

LOL...ROFL.... ;D My husband said that he was thinking of an answer while he was in the shower. He says, people should be amazed that the dog speaks! YET, they assume that he can do all those things and when the expectations and assumptions are crushed then you don't know what to say!  That's how far gone we are with expectations and assumptions you know....

So spoke my Amazing Husband.  ;D ;D

I love my husband so much...! 8)

Arc

jingle52

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 07:55:31 AM »

I'd buy him just for keeping me company and telling me stories.....,
There's so much a talking dog can do with unruly or bored children???? They'd be sitting around listening to all his amazing adventures. hehehe ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.