bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum personalities  (Read 5284 times)

GaryK

Forum personalities
« on: November 05, 2010, 12:11:01 PM »

If you’re anything like me (and hopefully to God you’re not   ::)  ) you’ve belonged to a few forums over the years.   Actually, I’ve only belonged to 3 including BT.  But the other two were before BT and I would occasionally go on and argue the ‘gospel truth’.  Of course, I was always ‘right’, and everyone else, well, total idiot heathens.  But that’s another story.  Little did I know.  No, really.   

Personalities were always funny to pick out on these forums.  Lot’s of times I would lunge and flick with pointless argument just to watch the fireworks from…….the dark side……. knowing in advance which member would go fireworks and retort with a thesis diatribe.   Pure evil of me I must say.

I came across this jewel of a site a few months back and just absolutely howled at the artistic flare this guy has.   He NAILS these forum personalities in both the art and the descriptions.  Hope you appreciate his flare as much as I have.   Click the little blue button on the right of the page ‘begin’.

Disclaimer:  Since we're all 'saints' here on this forum, I, in no way, would think of predicting any personality here..........of course not... :D

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Forum personalities
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 02:46:43 PM »

I've been members of two other forums...sister forums for amateur musicians...very active and involved.  Really small miracles of the internet in longevity and accomplishment.  But also subject to all these 'types'. 

I can barely stand to look at 'christian' and religious blogs/forums other than this one long enough to know the characters.  And this one, as you've said, is full of saints and bears no rememblance to this fellow's inspired observations.  Of course.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 09:42:08 PM »

GaryK, really enjoyed that. A short while back we were subjected to a (think it was a man) who was the combination of Loner and Jerk! Got a bit scary but he was forced to leave. It took a few times around the block to realize he really didn't want to learn.
I know that is why I stay here because it is well moderated but not repressive.
Judy

Vangie

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »

Thanks for sharing!  ;)

Coffee Klatch...?! ;D

Glad you're back with us by the way, Gary--you were missed!

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 03:32:40 PM »

I came across this jewel of a site a few months back and just absolutely howled at the artistic flare this guy has.   He NAILS these forum personalities in both the art and the descriptions.  Hope you appreciate his flare as much as I have. 

Hi Gary,

I agree that this guy did a great job describing the various personality types on a forum.  Not only was it entertaining, it was educational. :D

I'm grateful that we are somewhat protected from the worst of these personality types here at BT due to the nature of our forum, along with the rules that have been established to maintain civility.  Afterall, we are "aspiring" to be saints. ;)

René 

gmik

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 07:19:25 PM »

;D ;D  clever!!

Gina

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 07:05:56 PM »

bump

(I remember seeing this a while back when I was lurking. It's hysterical.  I know which forum personalities ;) I am!)

gregorydc

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 10:18:36 PM »

This is hilarious. Absolutely fantastic. So which one am I?lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.