bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: kathy anderson  (Read 6326 times)

ez2u

kathy anderson
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:26:42 PM »

just wanted everyone to know kathy is really a wonderful sweet loving person  peggy

Kat

Re: kathy anderson
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 09:49:50 AM »

No, not me. Must be one of the other Kathy's here.

Kat

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 02:41:24 PM »

YES! Ninny/Kathy is awesome!!!

Vangie

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 03:14:49 PM »

I agree, and I've been missing her cheerful presence here lately too.  Hope all is going okay with our dear Ninny and that she posts soon.

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 03:18:09 PM »

Why...thank you! Peggy! and Extol! You guys are WAY too nice! You made me blush and smile....  :-[  :D
Yep, Janine...I am the guilty one...I am Kathy Anderson...my secret is out! Not that I am a wonderful, sweet and  loving person as Peggy has so sweetly described...But that I am indeed...Kathy Anderson....

Yes, Janine you DID see a picture of me with Musicman...I captured him for a brief moment and used the Jedi mind control on him and he agreed to have his picture taken with me! You may never see such a thing again!   ;D

Thank you again, my sweet friend, Peggy and also you extol...YOU are going to be NEXT to have a picture taken with me...somehow...somewhere.... muahahaha!!

Thank you, Vangie...I'm here! I've just been quietly reading for the most part...   :D
Kathy ;)

Samson

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 05:12:40 PM »

just wanted everyone to know kathy is really a wonderful sweet loving person  peggy

Peggy,

I never met Her in person, but She certainly seems to be very nice. We converse on Facebook, at times. Otherwise, many of the Women and sad to say, some Guys(only kidding),  ;D, play the Cult of Farmville, Frontiersville, Mafia Wars. My Wife is the ringleader, She even uses my Account to play Farmville,  :o. Different Strokes for different folks, as the saying goes. But Ninny(Kathy) seems to be a Loving and Caring type person and We appreciate Her, so is Kat(Kathy Horton), but like My wife, who also fits that Mold, don't get them angry, that goes for Linny(Linda) too. Have I ever got a Women angry,  ;D, No, not me.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Linny

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 05:32:44 PM »

LOL Samson! You KNOW I never get riled up!  :D
But I agree that Ninny is a sweetie!
And Kat is a treasure as well...

Extol

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 09:23:41 PM »

...YOU are going to be NEXT to have a picture taken with me...somehow...somewhere.... muahahaha!!

Huzzah! I've never been to the Deep South (well, does Texas count?), so maybe we can arrange a visit sometime. Wynter would be the best, because I do not like suffocating heat (or bugs)!  8)

Extol

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 09:25:30 PM »

Peggy,

I never met Her in person, but She certainly seems to be very nice. We converse on Facebook, at times. Otherwise, many of the Women and sad to say, some Guys(only kidding),  ;D, play the Cult of Farmville, Frontiersville, Mafia Wars. My Wife is the ringleader, She even uses my Account to play Farmville,  :o. Different Strokes for different folks, as the saying goes. But Ninny(Kathy) seems to be a Loving and Caring type person and We appreciate Her, so is Kat(Kathy Horton), but like My wife, who also fits that Mold, don't get them angry, that goes for Linny(Linda) too. Have I ever got a Women angry,  ;D, No, not me.

Kind Regards, Samson.

The only game I played on Facebook (ATTACK!) was removed a few months ago. Blast it all. :(

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 11:02:48 PM »

My dear Extol...We shall meet and in Wynter if you please!! I hate the sweltering heat and the bugs, as well...that's why I try to stay inside on those yucky days!!  ;D sorry about that game...Justin liked it, too!!
Lin...I never get riled up, either..just ask John from Ky or anyone else who has...never ruffled my feathers!! hehe!!! Stephen? heh heh!
And Samson...no need to worry about me filling your newsfeed full of games...I don't play 'em!! I got too much to do to play games...on facebook! I DO play games...with boys....hehe!! (you know...the LITTLE boys!)  ;D :D ;D :D

Extol

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 01:08:39 AM »

Hurrah! I had forgotten that Justin played that with me a few times. He seemed to have a bad connection a lot of the time.  :-\

How cold does it get in Alabama? I love cold weather!  ;D

ez2u

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 10:52:20 PM »

yes Kathy is a blessing thank you dear sister  peggy

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 05:50:03 PM »

Kudos to Kathy(Ninny)!!!!! Love her!!!
All the women on here are absolutely beautiful, courageous,compassionate and supportive. Anything I glean from their statements i fast forward.
love, judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 18 queries.