bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted you to know  (Read 4445 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Wanted you to know
« on: July 05, 2006, 11:52:06 AM »

Hi Ray!! (Everyone used to call my dad Ray (his last name-military)before he died only two years ago.) I like your name, needless to say. It comforts me, I guess, because I miss my dad.  But I really wanted to e-mail you to say that your writings bring me much comfort, because I am finally learning something that makes sense.  Also, I believe your teachings, because you show us a God who loves us when you explain that He will save everyone. I know that He has to punish, that's understandible. I am  actually glad to know that He is the one who really is controlling everything and that I don't have free will. Thank-you for all of the time you spend studying and researching and then sharing what you learn with us!  Oh, you write with a very down to earth style and some nice little funny comments (I sure need to laugh a little more). I'm only on part VII I of your Lake of Fire series, but it's very good and I don't want to hurry, because I want to really learn it and know it in my heart.  GOD BLESS YOU--Dana

Dear Dana:

We are glad that the site is helping you. Sorry about your Dad.

God be with you, Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.