bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my Mom  (Read 14297 times)

Kat

Please pray for my Mom
« on: November 15, 2010, 11:11:53 PM »

I would appreciate it very much if you would offer a pray for my mother (she is 75). She was taken to the hospital a week and a half ago for breathing problems and admitted to the ICU with sever pneumonia. They put her on a ventilator and after several days she was put to sleep, as she was becoming combative because of the tube, so that was over a week ago. Her doctors are saying she is serious, but doing okay. She has developed a bleeding vein in her lung, that they think should heal soon. Every time they say they are going to wake her up, they then decide to wait a few more days, so she has been kept asleep for over a week.

I know the "fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much," so thank you all in advance for your love, consideration and prayers.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Please pray for my Mom
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 11:35:41 PM »

Hi Kathy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's condition. I will keep her in my prayers.

René

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 06:51:00 AM »

Kat, will do.
jdy

Vangie

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 06:53:50 AM »

Same here Kat, I add my prayers.

Vangie 

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 09:28:31 AM »

Kathy

That can not be easy on you. I think you are suffering more than your Mother who is not aware of her suffering whilst asleep, I believe.

Blessings to you both and those in your family who care, and are hurting right now.

I have offered my prayers.

Deborah

lauriellen

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »

so sorry about your mom. will be praying for you and your family.

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 12:36:32 PM »

Kat:  my prayers are with you and your mom

Samson

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »

Kat, of course your mother will be in my prayers too. It is so heartbreaking to see our loved ones suffer.

Kat has given me permision to share her thread with my sister Nancy. Please pray for my beautiful younger sister, who is having surgery early this afternoon. Her cancer has metastized to the brain where they will be taking a peek and biopsy of the deeply inbedded inoperable tumor. In a month's time she has become a shell of herself, and partially paralyzed. She is the backbone and strength of our huge family. She was reading some of Ray's studies yesterday. Praise God.
I pray His Will be done.

Thank you and blessings

My Prayers go out to Janine's Sister and Kat's Mother, sorry to hear about these Bad health problems and pray that Our Loving God Emotionally helps both of you cope with their illnesses.

Kind Regards, Samson.

GaryK

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 07:46:47 PM »

I would appreciate it very much if you would offer a pray for my mother mercy, peace and love
Kat

Done.

gk

Kat

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 11:29:00 PM »

I want to thank all of you for your prayers.  I do believe that it has strengthen me.

Yes Arc, it does comfort me to know that she is not suffering since they have her asleep. But her condition is not improving, as they have revealed they really don't know the problem. All of their testing has not uncovered the cause. They are only giving her a 50% chance of recovery at this point.

It seems odd that I feel calm with my Mother in such a dire situation, I contribute it to your prayers.

Janine, that is so sad about your sister. Surely you will have my prayers for your family.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

iris

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 12:02:19 AM »

I'm so sorry about your mom, Kat. I will be praying for you and your family.

Janine, sorry to hear about your sister. My prayers go out to you and
your family.

Iris

Linny

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 01:11:17 AM »

To both of my dear sisters, I will be praying. Such difficult times.  :'(

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 05:15:55 AM »

Dear sister Janine

I know from experience, that God performs some of His most intricate and deep work in us, via our loved ones. :'(

The sacrifice of pain and debilitation that is given to our loved ones to endure, forms a threshold of the Spirit of God working in US to bring to US His most precious, deep and enduring Gifts of His Spirit. No suffering is in vain.

As with Kathy, I feel too, that the Lord is adding to you more gifts of His Spirit, while holding in His care over your sister, within His Mercy and Peace.

I have included you in prayers, and all your loved ones, within the circle of circumstance that revolves around your dear young sister.

Deborah
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 05:19:24 AM by Arcturus »

jingle52

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »

Dear Kat, so sorry to hear about your mom, hope she will recover soon, I've read that sleep is very benificial. Be strong!

Blessings to you and your family.

Dear Janine, will also surely pray for your sister, and hope that her op went well and that she'll improve and recover soon.

God's Blessing to you and all your family

onelovedread

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »

Kat
I will pray for your Mom.

Vangie

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 05:08:26 PM »

Amen Janine, may God's will be done.  Still praying!

tamaralv

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 12:03:29 AM »

Having lost several loved ones in the past 2 years, I can certainly empathize with both Kat and Janine. I have both of you and your families in prayer. May the Peace that is ours in Christ be a comfort to you.
Love to you both,
Tammy

lostANDfound

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 10:31:28 AM »

i just discovered this part of the forum- sorry to hear about the emotional pain you're both in.  but thankful we all have each other and more importantly God to bring these needs to.  prayers for you kat and janine, and your loved ones.
love never fails.   

Kat

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 10:42:48 AM »

I'm so thankful for all of your prayers. My mom passed away last night from a heart attack. She never woke up from the sleep they had her in before she died, so I am thankful she did not have to go through the distress of dying.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 10:49:48 AM »

My condolences to you and your family dear Kat.

My thoughts are with you
Deborah
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.