bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my Mom  (Read 14305 times)

lostANDfound

Re: Please pray for my Mom
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 11:07:52 AM »

mercy PEACE and love to YOU and yours.

Vangie

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 11:15:35 AM »

Oh Kat, I'm so sorry for your loss.  May the peace of Christ be with you and your family.

Love,
Vangie

iris

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 01:37:30 PM »

I am so sorry for your loss Kat, may God be with you.

Iris

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 02:15:31 PM »

I'm very sorry, Kat.  I'm happy that the Lord has revealed Himself as One touched by sorrow and acquainted with grief.  I know He will grow you in the coming days.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 02:30:38 PM »

....the Lord has revealed Himself as One touched by sorrow and acquainted with grief.  I know He will grow you in the coming days.

Inspired of His Spirit !

Samson

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 04:05:21 PM »

I'm so thankful for all of your prayers. My mom passed away last night from a heart attack. She never woke up from the sleep they had her in before she died, so I am thankful she did not have to go through the distress of dying.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Sorry Kathy,

Sorry for the loss of Your Mother and glad to see didn't suffer too much. I'm glad We can share the Hope together of the Resurrection and be able to see Our loved ones again.

My Condolences, Samson.

onelovedread

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 04:07:32 PM »

Kat
May God provide the comfort that only His Spirit can. I am sorry for your loss and continue to pray for you and your family.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2010, 04:13:01 PM »

Kat, i'm sorry to disapoint you in that I am no righteous man, BUT i will CERTAINLY pray my heart out for your mother! :)

God bless ya sis!

Love in Christ,

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

judith collier

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 04:26:15 PM »

Kat, I trust God will hold you up. That song, On Eagles Wings, I pray for you and yours. How sad to lose a mother.
love, judy

Ninny

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2010, 10:06:18 PM »

Kat,
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom...I know that is hard..losing one you love is not easy. I'm thankful that God holds us up in times of grief and sorrow..I'm praying for you... :'(

Janine, I am also aquainted with the pain of brain tumors and brain cancer...my prayers go out for you and your family, too...

Kathy :(

cjwood

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 04:11:18 AM »

kat i am so very sorry to hear that your momma passed away.  i am also grateful that she didn't have to suffer the pain of her death.  i will keep you and your family in prayer as you each go through the days ahead.  i know that our LORD will give you strength, comfort, and peace as He draws ever closer to you kat.

janine, i wanted to say i will also keep you, your sister, and your family in prayer as you experience the pain of the trials you each are going through.  i especially pray for God's mercy on your sister, that her suffering be lifted.

claudia

jingle52

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 07:54:35 AM »

Kat,
my sincere condolences for the loss of your mom. May God give you peace, stregnth and tranquility in this sad period you and your family are experiencing.

God's Blessings to you and your family

Nan

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 09:10:38 AM »

I would like to add my condolences, Kat,about the loss of your mother,

Kat

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 10:48:42 AM »

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers, it means a lot to me. Actually I have been very blessed, as this is the first family member I have lose that I was very close to at the time of their death. I had been quite concerned that I would not handle this situation well at all, as I tend to be a very emotional person. I am a big baby at movies, even when someone acts like they are sad and upset, I get upset too. But God has certainly answered these prayers, because I feel very strong and calm in the face of such a tremendous lose.

Now if I can just stay strong to face all of the family and friends tomorrow at the funeral. I'm sure He will get me through it just fine.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Patrick

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 10:55:29 AM »

My condolences to you and your family, Kat! May God give you the strength you ask for in the coming days as you face family and friends; keep the faith!

lauriellen

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 11:49:31 AM »

very very sorry for your loss. you are in my thoughts & prayers. =(

Heb 1:7  And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 12:38:26 PM »

Kat, I'm very sorry for your loss.

I was actually praying that your mother's condition be healed and that the next breath God breathed into her would be the sweetest she's ever known.

I just read the update that she had passed. However, I hope that prayer is still answered.

God bless you

Phil3:10

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 04:05:44 PM »

Kat,
My thought and prayers for you and your family. I am sure your mother was a wonderful lady, as evidenced by her very special daughter. May GOD comfort and keep you and yours in a blessed and happy memory of your lovely mother.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »

Thinking of you Kathy.

Thank you for keeping us close to you through your time of need.

Blessings to you sister
Deborah

pylady

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 09:57:58 PM »

Dear Kat,

So sorry to hear of your  moms passing.  It's a blessing that she passed peacefullly.
May God give peace to you and your family in the coming days as you look forward to the day our Lord calls your mom and she hears His voice.

When I think of my mom now, even though it's been 15 years since she died, I still miss her.  But it gives me comfort to think of her as not gone forever, but only sleeping for a time - God's time.  She is in His merciful hands, as is your mother.

Cindy
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:08:50 PM by pylady »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.