bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for my Mom  (Read 14298 times)

darren

Re: Please pray for my Mom
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2010, 05:24:39 AM »

Kat, I too am so sorry for your lost. I will keep you and yours in my prayers and thoughts.
God bless you and your family.

Darren.

bluzman

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2010, 05:01:33 PM »

Kat and Janine,
  I am very sorry to hear of the pain and suffering of your loved ones.
My heart goes out to you, and is with you. I will pray for your mom Kat, and for your sister Janine.
May God bless and keep you all.
Love, Bluzman

EKnight

« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2010, 10:53:36 PM »

Kat,

I'm so sorry.  I know there are no words that can be said to heal your pain.  I pray God strengthens you through all of this.  It is those of us left behind that suffer death.

Eileen

jerreye

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2010, 12:32:14 AM »

I'm sorry to hear about this, Kat. May God be with you during this time and to give you the strength you need.

Blessings,
Jeremy

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Need prayer
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2010, 01:10:55 AM »

Kat,
 What is your mom's name, if you don't mind telling us?
  I'm praying for your mom's comfort and your spirit to be peaceful.

servias

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2010, 03:18:15 PM »

Thanks Kat for everything you do here, stay strong you are awesome!  Prayers to you.

Dan

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2010, 06:24:05 PM »

Dearest Kat,

Sorry to read of your Mother dying in hospital.
I'm sure you have many wonderful memories of her and will be able to recall them
as your time of grieving passes. Please know that we all have you and your family
in our prayers.

Love and hugs, Bob

Kat

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2010, 11:50:24 PM »

I have returned home, as I had to travel to the funeral. All of your prayers have blessed me greatly! It is indeed a sad thing to go to my Mom's funeral. She brought me into this world, now to say good bye as she has left this world. But I can say for sure that God gave me a great sense of comfort and peace in the face of this terrible lose. And I most certainly do have many wonderful memories that I will cherish, Bob.

My Mom was always a peace maker, yet there has been a terrible rift in our family for many years. It appears now that by losing her, we were brought together and this split will be healed. A final poignant gift from her.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2010, 05:00:44 AM »

Hi Kathy

I am so happy for you, that our Lord of Comfort and Peace has been with you.
The gift of healing He leaves you all is truly of Him.

Blessings dear sister
Deborah

Ninny

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »

Hi Kat,
As I was reading what you wrote I was reminded of when my mom died..she was 55 years old..She was diabetic and was nearly blind..but she was a peacemaker, too! The day she died and this has been 34 years, but I remember it as if it were yesterday..she had slipped into a coma...I went to the little chapel in the hospital and sat there and said this prayer..."Lord, if you are willing to heal my mother and restore her completely to health, then please do that..If not then please just let her go to her rest."  As I got back to her room, I was told that she was gone...I was so at peace I knew...and this was long before Bible Truths...I had prayed for and accepted God's will!  I have missed her like crazy over the past 34 years, but I know that God was and is in control of everything...

I wish for you and your family, Kat...the peace for your mother that I have for mine..A memory of a sweet and peaceful passing of a sweet and peaceful lady..
Prayers,
Kathy  :-*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.