bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 5503 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer request
« on: November 27, 2010, 08:36:09 PM »

Hi.. My name is Dean, and I was wondering if I could have a prayer request... I have Crohn's Disease, and yesterday I collapsed at home from dehydration and a viral infection, and I'm still trying to recover after a night in the hospital... Thank you, and God's will be done...

Dean in Florida

Ninny

Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 09:00:08 PM »

My prayers are with you, Dean...I hope you get better quickly!!
Kathy  :)

lauriellen

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »

i will be praying for you too....hope you are feeling better.
lauriellen

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 11:28:18 PM »

Hi Dean,

Praying for you as well.

René

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 12:22:14 AM »

dean, i pray that the Great Physician cover you with His merciful love and grace.  He is with you even in the unconcious times. i also pray for your peace of mind, and that you are comforted in knowing that His hands are holding you in His will.

claudia

Gabriel

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 05:43:46 AM »

It's nice to meet you Dean  :) I'll be praying for you brother.

Nan

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 10:58:42 AM »

I will add you to my prayers

iris

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »

I will be praying for you.

Iris

Joel

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 04:04:23 PM »

Hi Dean
Thanks for the opportunity to offer up a prayer in your behalf.

Joel

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 05:59:26 PM »

Thank you, each one, for your prayers... I am doing a bit better, and hope to continue to improve with each passing day. This is one of those moments where God reminds me to "be ye anxious for nothing", and its a difficult journey getting there. It's nice meeting everyone  :) God Bless

Dean

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »

dean it is good to hear you are doing a little better.  one day at a time, one step at a time, one minute at a time, He leads us down the narrow path, as we are conformed into the image of our Savior.

i pray for your continued healing.

claudia
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:46:27 PM by cjwood »

Samson

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 08:56:28 PM »

hi dean, sorry i missed your thread. i have never really experienced severe physical illness, but i'm sorry you have to experience this. my prayers go with you.

Roy Coates

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2010, 10:48:45 PM »

Praying for you brother, keep us posted

lostANDfound

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 02:41:49 AM »

hey Dean, i'll be praying for your recovery, and remission of the disease. 

also, i believe a major way that God heals nowadays is through information, through people.  i am amazed at how God works. a friend whose family is now tied closely to mine, who has Crohns, has approached us for help.  we are one of the few (probably only) families in our town who could potentially help, and God put us together! and 2 days later here you are!

of course this advice is "take it or leave it".  my husband is not a doctor, he just has a God-given passion for health and nutrition, and helping people.  there is evidence out there that this recommendation could greatly improve symptoms for those suffering with autoimmune disorders, esp. crohns.
you would need to totally eliminate all grains, legumes, nuts, dairy, & processed sugar from your diet for a month and then check your symptoms.  then you can assess if this radical diet change is worth however much relief you experience.  your diet would consist of mostly fresh fruit & veg, lean unprocessed meats & fish, plenty of coconut oil, (coconut flour) olives/olive oil, palm oil.  clean eating!
if you want recipes that we've tested ourselves, or more info, more prayer, or just support- i'll be here. 

i totally understand if this just isn't for you. so whatever you choose to do, you're in my thoughts and prayers Dean. 

longhorn

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »

Thoughts and Prayer go out for you.  Horns Up.

Longhorn

onelovedread

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 03:23:37 PM »

I will pray for you, Brother.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 09:09:21 PM »

Thank you very much for all your help... I am taking another anti-biotic to help with this situation... I do believe that I should restrict my dairy intake in the future, for someone with my condition... I am going to try to go back to work on Tuesday, but will take things slow... It's very heartwarming to read all your responses... No one in my family or circle of friends believes all these spiritual truths on this site, so it's a bit lonely for me at times... Nice to hear from everyone  :)   Many blessings to each...

Dean

judith collier

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 05:48:06 AM »

Hi Dean, I'll remember you in my prayers. My son has ulcerative colitus. He has been hospitalized many time for dehydration. Also he has infusions of some new drug every 2 months that cost thousands but he is on state health ins. and it is covered, thank God. These are horrible diseases and my heart goes out to you. I won't forget.
Judy

Linny

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 12:49:20 PM »

Hi Dean, your condition is a horrible one for certain. LostANDfound is correct. I just wanted to say that the recommendations given would give you a new lease on life.
I hope you will consider researching another way to combat this as the medical field has not proven to be effective in this area. I say this from a perspective of 13 years of study and the same number of years of practice with myself, husband and 2 unbelievably healthy daughters, thanks to God's provision of information.

Bless you, Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.