bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: another conference?  (Read 4480 times)

lostANDfound

another conference?
« on: December 01, 2010, 06:29:29 PM »

is there ever going to be one?

mharrell08

Re: another conference?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 07:01:25 PM »

I believe it would depend on Ray's health. I'm always bugging Dennis about a conference since he talks to Ray on a regular basis.

I'm pretty sure Ray wants to do another one, but again, it depends on his health.

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 10:15:49 PM »

Speaking of Ray....

Dennis;

Could we get another update on Ray's condition in the near future?

wink, wink, nudge, nudge  ;)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 09:38:12 AM »

You should assume nothing much has changed. If there is a significant change either way, Ray will let everyone know. He still has good days and bad days.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 09:59:38 AM »

You should assume nothing much has changed. If there is a significant change either way, Ray will let everyone know. He still has good days and bad days.

Fight on brother, fight on..

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 11:20:45 AM »

Thanks Dennis,  it's just that you have a connection with Ray that all of us would long to have but of course it's impossible.  I do realize that there are privacy issues and Ray doesn't want all the nuts and bolts of his everyday trials receiving the attention while he is busy with the tasks that the Lord has given him to accomplish.  For most of us though it kind of like having a sick brother that you care for very much and yet months go by at times without hearing anything from him.

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 08:30:35 PM »

Arion, ditto!
Judy

santikos

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 03:09:32 PM »

but is it possible to have like  family gathering? those who can will find their way to a designated place for fellowship. at least just to meet each other and maybe someone can do a little bible study. something like that.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 04:59:41 PM »

Hi Santikos,

I think it is very likely that Ray will have a Bible study in his home at some point. He has always opened his home to any that want to attend these studies. But of course there would not probably be much notice and he would have to go with it went he felt well enough.

There are quite a few Bible studies going on already. It would be nice if those that are opening their homes for this kind of fellowshipping would state if they would be willing to have others from the forum drop in.

Maybe if you are looking for fellowship, you could post that you would like to get a Bible study started in your area and see what response you get. Who knows there might be people close by that you are unaware of.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.