bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you Ray  (Read 4700 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank you Ray
« on: December 07, 2010, 07:52:36 PM »

Hi Ray,

I am a 34 year old male from Papua New Guinea, a country just North of Australia. Firstly, I would like to ask our Heavenly Father to
grant you good health and long life and to heal you of any sickness that you may be battling with at the moment. In Jesus' name. Amen

I am so thankful to the Lord that He has directed me to your Website, - it is an eye opener. For the first time in my life, I feel like I have heard the
TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH in its entirety and I praise God for that.  You have confirmed some of the things that I have always believed in.

Some of my beliefs are:

Water Baptism is NOT necessary for ones salvation. The real baptism is ONLY by the WORD of God (Eph.5:26). Baptism is not
a one-off thing, but rather a continuing process in ones life, until you are washed/baptized clean by the WORD;

I never believed in The Holy Communion the so called churches practice. I know that the real Bread is Jesus Christ, Gods spoken WORD;

I never believed in the paying of Tithes or Seed-Planting - I would rather be Spiritually blessed than be materially blessed;

I never believed in The Sabbath or Sunday worship. I have always and will always believe that God should be worshiped every day of our
lives. The real Sabbath is found in Jesus, which is the eternal rest;

I never believe in any earthly church denominations. In the Old Testament days the places of worship were called Temples and Synagogues.

The name Church was given by Jesus Christ himself to Peter when Peter correctly identified who Jesus Christ rally was. I know that I am the
true Church and not some earthly denominations; Planting Seeds, The day of worship Sabbath/Sunday; finally...

I do not belong to any church denominations. I consider myself a Son of God and a Citizen of His Kingdom!

Additionally, I learned a lot from your website and I am forever grateful to the Lord God for revealing these deep and secret things to you His true servant.
The Lake of Fire and Lazarus and the Rich man have been a real blessing to me and makes a lot of sense.

I thank you so much and may God continue to minister through you His Divine Revelations.

Brother in Christ

Freddie 

Dear Freddie:
It is letters like yours that inspire us to keep on spreading and teaching God's Word throughout the world.
What a shock to learn that the great mother church we all grew up believing in, is nothing but a giant spiritual whore.
Our prayer is that more and more Believers like you will see the Light and hear the Truth.
May God be with you always,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.