bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: May 21, 2011 - Mark your calendars  (Read 17155 times)

mharrell08

May 21, 2011 - Mark your calendars
« on: December 10, 2010, 02:23:33 PM »

FYI: http://www.ajc.com/lifestyle/billboard-campaign-claims-jesus-771570.html

What's amazing is, come May 21st, no one will remember this story...

Marky Mark

Re: May 21, 2011 - Mark your calendars
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »

I bet the odds makers in the fertile valley wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot pole.
 ::) :o :P

Peace...Mark

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 03:43:23 PM »

Awesome advertisement at the bottom of the page; "pole dancing contest!"  :-X

onelovedread

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »

Who knows? These folks at WeCanKnow.com may sell their all their assets. Maybe you can get a great deal on a Lamborgini!

GaryK

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 05:39:21 PM »

I, gk, being of questionable mind and aging body do hereby submit my resignation to the BT forum, to be effective 05/22/2011.

gk

edit:  or 10/22/2011, whichever may apply.

tamaralv

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 12:26:05 AM »

Lol! That Wardin woman said "God will be saving people right up until the last moment." I'm trying to figure out if she thinks God will run out of "time" and not be able to save the rest or will He then be unwilling to save those who were wicked enough to wait until May 22.  ;)  I can only imagine the stir these billboards will cause in this oh so politically correct world.
@Gina, You're a funny girl! Lol

geokuhns

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 01:16:37 AM »

Quote - "The Bible teaches that Christ is returning on May 21 and we want to encourage people to go to Scripture and investigate for themselves," said Warden, who insists the Christmas-timed campaign is not a gimmick. "All information in the Bible points to this date. God is going to be saving people right up until the last moment."

Luke 12:40 "Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not."   Oooops!   :o

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 05:58:39 AM »

According to the 2008 World Almanac, about ONE-THIRD of the world's population calls itself CHRISTIAN.

Rev 8:8  And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
The “sea” in Scripture is a symbol for mankind, humanity – the sinning human race. LOF 12

With the passing of each Physical Day, we know that the Spiritual Judgment, that is to come upon the world, is drawing closer.   8)

Rev 9:18  By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

God has not informed me of the physical date that His Spiritual White Throne Judgment shall come upon the world. With each passing day, we know it is sooner than later that God and His Elect with Christ, shall correct the vanity and corruptions of the world!   :)

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
That which, being external, represents or signifies something INTERNAL or SPIRITUAL. LOF 1

GOD is responsible for the entire universe and everything that is in it LOF2

Christ’s BODY IS SPRITUAL, not physical LOF 4

Christ is NO LONGER felsh and blood. He has been raised with a SPIRITUAL BODY.
“:God is operating ALL in  all” (1Cor. 12:6) LOF 5

JESUS CHRIST IS EVERYTHING! Everything that ever was, is or shall be,  is found in Christ!
You and I and everyone, is framed and fitted for the calling that God has purposed and planned for every single individual that has ever lived. Ref LOf 6

EVERYTHING IS RIGHT ON SCHEDULE.
...THE Spirit of Truth, guide you into ALL TRUTH
 ( SEVEN MEANS COMPLETE) THE SEVEN CURCHES ARE ONE CHURCH
One cannot hear words of spirit with physical ears.
ALL OVERCOMERS RECEIVE ALL REWARDS. Lof 7

Not many escaped the flood that came n the world in Noah’s day because the thoughts of men were only evil continually, “ ....while the ark was a preparing, wherein FEW that is eight souls were saved...” (1Pet 3:20)
Salvation culminates for the believer in the First Resurrection....one can become disqualified....”overcometh” shows a CONTINUING ACTION.
We are to also “overcome the world” just as Jesus did. Not by ourselves, but by Jesus “:Christ IN us, the hope of GLORY.” Christ lives His life IN the believer, and in the believer Christ will, “overcome the world” over and over again in each new believer. And then one day, Jesus Christ will say to YOU, “ Sit with Me on My throne – We are going to save the Universe together. “
.........the whole creation is groaning for the manifestation of Sons and Daughters (saviors) to free this world from its vanity and corruption.
And so, there is ONE church and all overcomers from that church receive ONE reward, the SAME reward, and that reward is CHRIST...all the He IS ( “as He is, so are WE  in the world’) LOF8

Remember always as we attempt to enlighten those whom God is calling, that we are NO BETTER than those whose doctrines we condemn. God loves and DIED for these heretics of the modern Church. They are precious to God – and they had better be PRECIOUS TO US, or we too will receive a great condemnation for feeling anything but LOVE TOWARD THEM! They may be, in fact, our enemies, but Christ instructs us to ....”LOVE YOUR ENEMIES”!!! LOF 9

To those appointed to endure and overcome hating our enemies as a continuing action.............

Blessings
Arc

believerchrist100

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 02:26:27 PM »

"What a crock" is all I can say to this article.

grapehound

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 02:49:50 PM »

Yeah, have you noticed how, just before you get burgled, the thief always sends a postcard to let you know when to expect him?  ;D

Aatos

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 03:53:46 AM »

But, but, the world can't end on October 22, 2011!  I'm still waiting for the arrival of the Great Pumpkin! 

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 08:06:09 AM »

lol Aatos!  :D Your comment reminds me that once I heard a Pastor say that he said he didn't want God to return and rapture him away before he'd had enough time to enjoy the new house he was building!!! :D ;D

Blessings
Arc

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 10:47:07 AM »

Deb, that reminds me once a long time ago...I was almost late for church *gasp* when we lived in Hawaii...geez..in Hawaii you really DO run on Hawaiian time which is laid back and lazy!! BUT the head deacon was a little Japanese guy..He saw me and said in his Japanese/Hawaiian Accent...  "Oh Kat-y I can see you almost late today!" I said..."Well....I was having a little trouble getting around..." He said, "What you tink, Kat-y? You tink God gonna say, WAIT! Kat-y is not READY to go to Heaven yet!! Guess we have to wait a little longa!!! No! You got to be ready on time, girl!!" I will always remember that!! You got to be ready on TIME!!! haha!! Whose time? ahhhh..... ;D
Kathy ;)

Vangie

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 10:37:34 PM »

Funny Ninny!,  I think I might remember it, now that Marques brought it up--since my b'day is 5/22.  Here's hoping I see age......29......, yeah, 29.....that's the ticket! 

Gary, if not, I hereby resign with you!

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2010, 10:22:46 AM »

Silliness..... :P
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »

Right Kathy! :D

On time, next time, by time, in time, with time.....what a crime! :D

God is eternal...! Jesus said : Joh 17:3  And this is eternal life: to know You, the only True God, AND The One Whom You sent-Jesus Christ.   8)

Blessings sister
Deb

daywalker

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 03:48:44 PM »

I will mark May 22ND on my calender. Because on that day I will visit their website to see what excuse they use.  :D

daywalker

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 05:48:45 PM »

Oh, shucks! They stopped giving away free bumper stickers!!  >:(

http://www.wecanknow.com/stickerrequest.php

dre91

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »

I've got the date marked on my phone.

G. Driggs

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 01:36:24 PM »

Ha ha, I got a warning from WOT (web of trust) telling me "this site has a poor reputation".

G.Driggs
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.