bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 21, 2011 - Mark your calendars  (Read 17190 times)

Drew

Re: May 21, 2011 - Mark your calendars
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2011, 06:51:30 PM »

I agree! Amen.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 08:04:50 PM »

mmm, but let's just wait until 6pm...        ??

Thinking about it, we all could be right now on their shameful shoes

One Love

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011, 08:18:15 PM »

mmm, but it's the 22nd here in RSA.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 01:34:09 AM »

JohnMichael

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 01:39:00 AM »

Dennis,

If I had been drinking something, it would be all over everything now. That was so wrong, and gut-bustingly hilarious. ;D

John

HopeinChrist480

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2011, 08:58:29 AM »

The day has come and gone. Another false prophet debunked. Another false prophecy. Harold Camping is a heretic and I also think that age may be a contributing factor. Please don't let anybody tell you when the day will be. If you follow them then you are a fool. Nobody knows but the Father.

Matthew 24:33-39 (Concordant Literal)

33 Thus you, also, whenever you may be perceiving all these things, know that He is near-at the doors.
34 "Verily, I am saying to you that by no means may this generation be passing by till all these things should be occurring.
35 Heaven and earth shall be passing by, yet My words may by no means be passing by.
36 Now, concerning that day and hour no one is aware, neither the messengers of the heavens, nor the Son; except the Father only.
37 "For even as the days of Noah, thus shall be the presence of the Son of Mankind.
38 For as they were in those days before the deluge, masticating and drinking and marrying and taking in marriage until the day on which Noah entered into the ark,
39 and did not know till the deluge came and takes them all away, thus shall be the presence of the Son of Mankind.

My guess is that he won't offer an apology, but who knows? I think that he will just mark another day on the calendar and thus another vicious circle until he gets tired of doing it or finally realizes the Truth or dies.

:o

daywalker

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2011, 07:43:44 PM »

Doomsday prophet, followers ‘flabbergasted’ world didn’t end

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110523/ts_yblog_thelookout/doomsday-prophet-followers-flabbergasted-world-didnt-end

Gotta love some of the comments. Truly, truly, there are some funny people in this world! My two favorite:

"Oh cheer up Harold. We all make mistakes. Its not the end of the world"

"At least they are now legitimately a Non-Prophet organization.
"
  :D

But if I can be serious for a moment, I am genuinely sorrowful for all those followers that were fooled by just another false profit (spelling intended). I mean, imagine, all day Saturday, you're thinking that at any moment you're going to be taken outta this cruel world... Then Sunday comes... then Monday comes... And you realize you're STILL here. Now, you're thinking, 'oh shucks, what am I to do with my life now? Why am I still here? Why does God continue to leave me here?' I do sincerely pray God uses this (non) event as a wake-up call for some of those poor sheep that just got led down another dark valley and abandoned there by these wicked shepherds!

Godspeed,

Daywalker  8)

gmik

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2011, 10:52:32 PM »

Grace, we too got into the "faith" movement or the name it and claim it crowd!!! (or blab and grab)

We were gonna be rich, never die, always blessed, etc etc...i sure was confident tho and we made some really stupid decisions based on those beliefs.  Praise God He was always there for us and things never got as bad as they could've.

wish I still had some of that confidence!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.