bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh Brother!  (Read 5191 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Oh Brother!
« on: December 12, 2010, 11:38:26 AM »

Dear Mr. Ray,

First of all I always thank God when I found your web site and the truths within. Actually few years when I found your site read almost all the message there and one thing I've done was copy all those topics and converted into "word file" which I kept as my treasure. Then to make easy to me to read whenever I need printed out to hard copy and made a cover to like books. And you know through that copies some of my friends have accepted Jesus and asking to barrow that book. I know that my move and action done was not asked your permission, but do I owe you an apology in this regard? If my action was not acceptable to you, please tell me.

Then Mr. Ray, since I have a soft copies of all of your topics in your web in word files, I have a plan to make those files to re-use to make "ebooks" but the following will be my plan if you are giving me permission.

1.) I will change topic title into my own title and make my design ecover.
2.) The contents are all intact the information and messages only the verses link will be added the hyperlink which link to my own choices version of bible.
3.) I plan to have my own website which those ebooks will be my products.
4.) I will sell it as my own products or ebooks in a good price.

So what I need or request from you is your permission in writing or reply to email here confirming that you agree in my plan. Or if you have any comments please let me know.

Waiting your reply or comments with interest.

thanks,

Marlo

Dear Marlo:  So you want to [1]  Take my material, [2]  Design your own advertising for it, [3]  Change my titles to your titles,
[4]  Change my almost exclusive use of the King James Bible to other versions that you think may be better, [5] Start your
own web site using my material, and [6]  SELL my copyrighted material at "A GOOD PRICE"?

I DON'T THINK SO!   ABSOLUTELY NOT!!  Why would I allow you to "sell my material AS YOUR OWN," "at a GOOD PRICE,"
as you say?  Have you never wandered why I don't "sell" my own material "at a good price," Marlo?  I don't believe you
learned very much from my site, if you think that we condone SELLING the Gospel of Jesus Christ--we "sell" NOTHING:

Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of

the fountain of the water of life freely.
I'm sorry, Marlo, but I will never allow anyone to change, reproduce, and sell any of my copyrighted material.  Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray

PS   Just what don't you like about the titles I use for my articles, that you would change?  Or is that to make them look like they
aren't my articles at all?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.