bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: There's this ONE thing....  (Read 10066 times)

GaryK

There's this ONE thing....
« on: December 15, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »

“These truths that I am presenting here are "creed busters."

http://bible-truths.com/twelve.htm

“Boy I’m telling you, learn a couple of things and then stick with it.  Don’t ever give it up.  You will be surprised.  Then you can’t be pulled aside with every wind of doctrine.”

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6452.0.html

“Once you learn a spiritual truth, don’t ever let it go.  If you haven’t learned it yet, you tend to be a little wishy washy.  But once you learn it, don’t ever let it go.”

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4472.0.html

Rom 8:7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Eph 2:8  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Rom 9:16  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Is it the ‘free-will’ thing that did it?   Maybe it’s the ’12 truths to understanding’?  No wait.    It’s the ‘Exposing the secret rapture theory’?    It’s ‘The Beast Within’ isn’t it?   No?  Maybe it’s ‘The two judgments by fire’?   The forum and members and all the sharing and learning, that’s it, isn’t it?

For you, which is it?

At one time not long ago, before BT, I was so sure of ‘my’ faith in God that I remember praying to God..”God, you can test me like Job and I won’t fail you, I’ll never deny you, I’m solid”.  I was that sure.  I was full.  I just didn’t realize at the time what I was full of.  Sounds like pride, doesn’t it, maybe that too, but that isn’t the ONE thing God was going to show me that I really needed. 

A few years back I had a friend walk up to me one day, she was crying.  I asked “what’s wrong?”.  She said, “I want what you have!   I said what?  And she said that faith ‘you’ have.   I said to her….‘go to church and you’ll find it’.   But in my soul I remember my thought at the time, “you have a long way to go”.   Isn’t that pathetic?   Don’t answer that, I already have the answer. 

Fast forward to early 2007, my world suddenly took a 180.  The rock that I thought I had been standing on was, poof!, gone. I was pretty sure the devil had done a job on me, you know, a rebuttal from God where I said “I will never deny you God, test me like you did Job”. 

Enter L. Ray Smith and BT.   BT began destroying everything I once believed, piece by piece, little by little.  Soon enough everything was just lying in a pile of scrapped junk.  Where was ‘MY’ faith?  What happened to ‘MY’ faith?

Isn’t that the journey?  We lack something so we begin searching.  For us lead to BT Ray begins to, little by little and piece by piece, spin us around until we’re a bit disoriented, but elated?  And then the build up begins?....one thing on top of another, and so on.  Ray and Dennis present so much.    But, there’s that ONE thing, that piece that is more of an understanding challenge than any other?  That special piece, if you can just get that one piece, it will make all things that Ray is sharing fit more snugly?  That ONE thing that is the base that must be really, really understood, really, really learned, for you personally, so that all the other truths can rest upon.  For me and for the longest time I thought it was the free-will thing.  That’s a biggie.  But that isn’t it. I still struggle with FW.  I struggle with all of it.   But there’s this ONE thing I don't seem to get.   

And that’s what this topic is about.  That ONE thing.   And it, the one thing, may be different for you, not so much to adjust to it, but that which crumbled your life long held false belief that gave so much relief to you after coming to BT?

THE SCRIPTURAL PROCESS OF CONVERSION

The truth of conversion is a simple one, if we believe the Scriptures and don’t try to bring it about by some phantom free will. It is all of God.  How do the Scriptures say we become converted? Does an ounce of "free will" enter into the conversion process according to the Scriptures?  "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith OF the Son of God [not faith ‘IN’ the Son of God, but the very faith ‘OF’ the Son of God—it is His faith, not ours until He gives us some of it]Who loved me, and gave Himself for me" (Gal. 2:20). It is not by the ‘free will’ of our faith that we live, but the by the faith OF Jesus. There is no human free will in all this.

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-B.html

“the faith OF he Son”

“but the by the faith OF Jesus”

“There is no human free will in all this.”

So what’s the ONE thing that has broken my belief system down like a jigsaw puzzle missing one vital piece and without it nothing fits?

"OF"

Boy, such total chaos and confusion and struggle a little itty bitty two letter word has caused.   

But without “of”, there is nothing.

2Co 3:5  Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

So, do you have  a ONE thing? 

Care to share? 

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: There's this ONE thing....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »

Gary, for me it was the revelation of the Gospel of the Kingdom...many are called, few chosen.  Before B-T I had no clue what 'all this' was about...the meaning of life.

Mat 13:10-17  And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.  For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.  Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.  And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:  For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.  For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

All of Matthew 13, indeed.

It's not that I thought I was (or immediately desired to be) one of these 'elect' folks.  It was just that all of my stupid life--religious and unreligious, shallowly moral and deeply immoral--snapped into focus.  This is HIS creation.  He's doing HIS work.  This sewage ditch of a life I've been wallowing in happened for HIS glory.  God is Love.     

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

GaryK

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »

Gary, for me it was the revelation of the Gospel of the Kingdom...many are called, few chosen.  Before B-T I had no clue what 'all this' was about...the meaning of life.

Mat 13:10-17  And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.  For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.  Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.  And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:  For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.  For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

All of Matthew 13, indeed.

It's not that I thought I was (or immediately desired to be) one of these 'elect' folks.  It was just that all of my stupid life--religious and unreligious, shallowly moral and deeply immoral--snapped into focus.  This is HIS creation.  He's doing HIS work.  This sewage ditch of a life I've been wallowing in happened for HIS glory.  God is Love.     

So true Dave and thanks for sharing.   Another biggie.  Before BT I don't know that I ever paid attention to 'many called, few chosen'.  I don't recall ever SEEING those words.    ;)  Total gloss over.   So many many important things, and such re-inforcement to Ray's 'pay attention to ALL the words!'.

gk

AK4

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 07:40:29 PM »

For me it was the free will thing and the trinity and then everything started falling into place.  I remember in the myth of freewill series Ray saying this
By the time you finish this paper you will either start to hate this verse in Phil. 2:13, or perchance you will for the first time, begin to believe it.

Jesus certainly wanted us to see the Truth of what He is telling us:

"For I came down from heaven, not to do Mine Own will, but the will of Him that sent me" (John 6:38).

Looking at it now Ray addresses both the freewill and trinity right there [although at the time i didnt see it debunking the trinity also].  It took the longest though for me to unlearn the trinity.  I would be at work everyday listening to the Nashville conference video trying to understand till one day, after hearing the same video probably 100 times, one verse that Ray said destroyed the whole trinity concept for me and Jesus finally revealedunfolded the Father to me.  Here is the part when Ray said it and my eyes [literally and spiritually] where opened

One of the most powerful things we have to learn in the Scripture is that no man has ever seen God or heard His voice.  You have just got to believe that.  It says that over and over, so you got to believe it.  If you don’t, well then you will think Jehovah is God the Father and you will have all these crazy things, that aren’t true.  It’s a major truth.  We have to find out who the God of the Bible is.  "No man hath seen God at any time (John 1:18)."  Is that clear!

John 5:37  And the Father Himself that sent Me, He hath borne witness of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.

1 John 4:12 No man hath beheld God at any time…

There it is again.  So when Abraham entertained 3 ‘men’ and Jacob wrestled with this ‘man’ he said, "I’ve seen God face to face, and lived to tell about it (Gen. 32:30)."  He did not see God the Father and I don’t believe he saw Jesus Christ, either.  He saw a representative from God, in the form of a man.  It was a man and yes it was sent from God and it was all powerful and all that.  But it plainly says, it was a man, in all those cases it says it was a man.  It’s the same word man, when it says woman was taken from man - aw-dawm (Gen. 2: 23).  

Once you learn a spiritual truth, don’t ever let it go.  If you haven’t learned it yet, you tend to be a little wishy washy.  But once you learn it, don’t ever let it go.

Oh how true it is.  Once you learn a truth dont ever let it go and from that point on i never let it go.  Well those are my two.

In Jesus

Anthony
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 07:44:51 PM by AK4 »

Felix

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 07:41:53 PM »

Hi Gary
For me it was, "I have no ability unless God gives it to me". I don't have faith or anything else unless
God gives it to me. Why should I worry about things because it's all up to God. When I was a teenager
I was very tall and skinny. The kids made fun of me. Looking back I shouldn't have felt bad about that
because it was all of God, I didn't have anything to do with it. Now, how can I be puffed up about
any accomplishment or anything because God has given it to me.
Felix

Extol

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 07:58:08 PM »

For me the one thing was Hell.

Nearly six years ago, I read a blog post on myspace. I believe the topic was "How hard is getting saved?", and there was some material from BT included. Being the high-and-mighty, Scripturally-sound Christian that I was, I refuted the post, saying that it was possible for a Christian to be saved in seconds (like the thief on the cross), blah blah blah. I went back and forth with this guy via e-mail, and at the end he said something like "As long as you believe in the universal salvation of all, and that there's no free will, we'll be pretty much on the same page."

What??? Universal salvation of all:o

There was no way that my Bible taught something like that, but I figured I'd check it out and see what this guy was talking about. He told me about BT, and...well, THANK GOD! Six months later I knew without a doubt that the Scriptures taught that God would save all, and that judgment was not eternal.

I often think about hell and am embarrassed that I actually believed in all of that! And not only did I believe in it, but I had no idea that it was an insanely cruel and evil thing. I never wished for bad people to go there. I cared about people and wanted everyone to be saved... but neither did I question how ridiculous and abhominable the hell doctrine is. It was just a normal thing for me, as a Christian, to believe. Thank God for His deliverance!

onelovedread

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 09:36:25 PM »

This  was the one that completely blew everything away for me.  I quote directly from Ray in THE LAKE OF FIRE - Part XIII

"Whenever man builds his spiritual house upon the spiritual sand, his spiritual house will fall. And it is then that God reveals to him the wild beast that comes out of the sea. What does Paul tell us happens when there comes a ‘FALLING AWAY’ first? What follows? When our house on sand falls, what is then revealed? Why "the LAWLESS one" is "REVEALED." When the falling away occurs, then the man of sin, ‘the lawless one’ ‘the one destined for destruction’ is REVEALED.
And what a revelation it is! What a blast of the trumpet it is! What a shock to all humanity when at long last this wild beast is revealed to EVERYONE! Trust me when I tell you that it is a hard pill to swallow. It will shake you to your sandy foundation.
As I am now at the end of this Part XIII, I don’t want to close without revealing just who it is that constitutes the wild beast of Revelation 13 and the lawless one of II Thes. 2. I did title this Installment: Who is the Beast? And so I will tell you.
"So okay Ray, enough, TELL US WHO THE BEAST IS. Who? Tell us WHO?"
The "beast" is you!

jingle52

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 08:55:26 AM »

Lovely thread Gary,
Sorry to spoil things with only One Truth – for me it was all the above mentioned truths and more!  ;D
I was in a total catatonic religious state before my search and hunger for God’s Word brought me here to BT.  I have learnt everything as if revealed for the first time by Ray. Most of the forum were in the church for years and years, I was only indoctrinated until I was 19, then got married and left the country (SA) and so I also left my church. My children and grandson were baptised catholic but I rarely attended mass if only for the ceremonial duties, my daughter’s marriage and grandson’s baptism and next year his first communion. Many times during my lunch break (in the city centre)  I used to enter a church just to sit and wait for God’s peace to descend upon me while I prayed for guidance (He answered my prayers) then, in His time,  he lead me to BT! 8)
Ray’s papers have been like wakening from a hazy dream, I feel like I’ve been living my life in a different realm without understanding anything (which is literally true), and now as Gary mentioned, little by little,  day by day, truth upon truth, God is working in me too! Praise His Holy Name!
My mind is reeling with it all but I trust in the Lord because All is of God!
I don’t kid myself, I’ve got a long, long way to go yet…I have to apply every day what I’ve learnt and that can be hard… very hard at times!
God’s Blessings.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 10:30:36 AM »

What really gets to me is what Ray shows us about the parables all meaning ONE.

Yes, the word OF is BIG with HUGE importance!

We aren’t to do as the heretics do. They believe IN God. We eliminate IN ~ We BELIEVE God.

Faith IN Christ is not Faith OF Christ.  We are to become the Faith OF Christ that is changed from the deceived practice of our faith. The Faith OF Christ becomes the pivotal change from IN to OF to AS CHRIST.

We also, are to be changed IN and TO His Being.  We shall be HIS Image not His Original.

I believe that Christ is the mediator of all that is In, of and to = start, change, stop, =  is, was, will be, = Alpha, I AM, Omega, = before, after and is.The changeless form of God, singularity of context and adhesive being, source, sovereign and ruler of all matter, energy, time and space OF which God is the Source. 

Christ The ONE ~ ONE demonstrative as.......ALL in ALL.....of, in, with, through, by, all, everything, everywhere for all time, space, energy, matter and consciousness.

Act 17:28  For in Him we live and move and have our being, as also certain of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring.  

Look at Scientists. They too are looking beyond, quarks, up force, down force, quantum particles that make up everything that exists from the farthest star and galaxy to the photon energy expelled in nucleic collision. They are now looking at the equation that proves there is “something” that makes mass out of atoms, energy, space, time, magnetism, gravity, and they can’t find it yet they have proof. They have the equation but not the thing itself. Like seeing the wind but not catching it. Seeing the evidence but no culprit. No body, no crime. They are looking for the body! They are looking for physical evidence of molecular existence. They want to see the law giver and are following the lines ,laws and foot prints of existence. . ............and energetically to find the ONE>

That word ONE, for me, contains the of, with, by and in of all that God IS, doing, has done and will ever BE.

Thanks for a great, out of the box kind OF thread! :D

Blessings
Arc

GaryK

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 01:50:49 PM »

Hi Anthony,

“It took the longest though for me to unlearn the trinity.”

Ahhhh, the ‘unlearning’.  Yes indeed Anthony. 

“This is really childish that I should even have to explain to Christians that a "parabolay" really is a "FICTITIOUS narrative, and therefore is not a literal story at all. Oh what religion has done to otherwise perfectly sane minds.”

http://bible-truths.com/twelve.htm

-------------------
Hi Felix.

Now, how can I be puffed up about any accomplishment or anything because God has given it to me.

You nailed it perfectly.   I only wish it could be that easy for me as well.   There must be some perfect reason he’s made such a stubborn soul as this one.   Maybe I’ll ask him that question one day, provided he allows a question/answer session. 

gk

-------------------
Hi Extol,

What??? Universal salvation of all?      There was no way that my Bible taught something like that

I understand Extol, my bible didn’t teach ‘universal salvation’ either.       ;)

gk

--------------------
Hi O.L.D.

The "beast" is you!

Well, speak for yourself O.L.D.!!!    I remember the first time I read that paper.  I was pretty sure he was going to give the name of an actual PERSON as the 'beast'.  What a let-down, huh?   ;D   Being the stubborn soul, I could have written this part myself:

"Beast? What beast? I don’t see any beast within myself. I am not perfect by any means, but I am certainly not a beast." We shall see.".

http://bible-truths.com/lake14.html

Ray cracks me up with his wit.

gk

--------------------
Hi Jingle,

I’ve got a long, long way to go yet

Lucky for us we’re all in ‘lock-step’ with YOU.  

Heb 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

gk

------------------
Hi Arc,

What really gets to me is what Ray shows us about the parables all meaning ONE.

Waaaaait a minute.   Are you saying it’s all one thing?     

“And then we have in Ephesians 2:8, “For by grace, are you saved, through faith”

Now let me see if I’ve got this straight:
1. believe on the name of the Lord
2. call on the name of the Lord
3. be baptized
4. enter in at the door of Christ
5. and then by grace
6. through faith

…….and then I will be saved. Right? Wrong Paleface, because there’s more!

1 Cor 1:21, “It pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe”

So now I’ve got to:
1. believe on the name of the Lord
2. call on the name of the Lord
3. be baptized
4. enter in at the door of Christ
5. and then by grace
6. through faith
7. and now I’ve got to listen to the foolishness of Ray Smith before I can be saved???”

And once more Ray fits it perfectly:

“Oh what religion has done to otherwise perfectly sane minds.”

gk

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 02:28:32 PM »

Great observation gk!

Blessings brother :)
Arc

olasupo jacobs

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 03:50:18 AM »

The one thing for me was then in 2005  coming across BT site, i just got my spiritual house built on the sand crashed  having been "fully indoctrinated in babylonian way". i thought i was cool and on the right track feeling "born again" because i thought i mastered the scriptures well. I was diagnosed of type 2 diabetes on leaving the hospital i continued my hypocritical life being religious...yet my heart yearned for something more....the emptiness was there one evening i came across BT...i was searching the web when i saw a topic: God is not responsible for the eternal fate of African, my curiosity increased being an African you can imagine what i wld do...at d end i was broken and more truths started coming...the lake of fire series did me the more..today am like a nerd..but i know He is leading me thru d path of righteousness for his sake...the joy and certainty of the salvation of all...(including our adversary d devil) gladens my heart...we would all be in age-abiding family of God. Be encouraged- Olasupo Jacobs 

santikos

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 11:26:53 AM »

Good morning family,
     for me it seemed to be everything listed above. But especially the truth of there no being a hell. You see, i was a good christian. i obeyed their teachings and really tried to live the good life. i had a grude against he babylonian system for being in bed with the catholic church. I was going to begin to stand in front of a catholic church parking lot with a sign that their teachings were wrong and that hell was their fate. I thought i was doing it out of love, everytime i passed a catholic church i wanted to drive on their parking lot and leave tracts on their windshields. Ever since coming to BT i now know that it was not really love i had, it was the "i'm right, your wrong" mentality. Now i had to unlearn all the "truths" i thought i knew. it was a bitter pill to swallow but it taste better that the sweet poison served by babylon. I am still going through the teachings and slowly learning the truth.

Roy Coates

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 09:56:06 PM »

The Holy Spirit did it for me. For me it was Tithing first. I was looking up different studies to show my wife we should be tithing. I was reading Ray's papers day and night it (church doctine) all crumbled. Wow what a ride, Praise the Lord

karenmarie

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 12:58:25 AM »

I think for me it was the concept that God is spirit, and that no one has seen the Father. Ray's teaching about the Old Testament encounters of God made the light bulb above my head click ON. I had struggled with unlearning the trinity, and that is what made everything suddenly clear. No more confusion about God, Jehovah, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, all being mixed up in my head when I prayed.

But everything mentioned in everyone's posts were light bulb moments, too  :D -- no hellfire for eternity, definition of ages or aeons, what judgment really means, the beast within, the fall of our spiritual house on the sand, understanding about the elect and that there is no free will - all things I have struggled with for years, but now much more clear. I am so grateful to Ray and to BT.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 02:03:30 AM »

Karenmarie and others;

Was thinking again on the verse in Matthew I copied above and reflecting on so many testimonies I've heard from you guys.  I don't want to make too much of this, or create a 'doctrine' where one may not exist, but just as those whose eyes are blinded are fulfilling scripture, it seems to me that those whose eyes He is opening are fulfilling scripture as well.  So many of us have testified about having a little light earlier in our lifes.  Maybe we put it different ways, as you did in saying "...all things I have struggled with for years, but now much more clear."--just that sense that something wasn't right with what we were hearing in Babylon is 'light', I think.

With that in mind, I read "For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath." as the very definition of the chosen and the called.  The chosen HATH...and he shall have MORE.  I'm thankful for the MORE I have been given by way of B-T.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Vangie

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »

Thanks Dave--that really hit home.

Kat

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2010, 01:55:06 PM »

I guess the big thing that really made a difference for me, at first, is learning that the church did not have the truth. Of course I knew that they could not answer questions pose to them, but to find out that they have no truth was a real eye opener. It was then that I started putting all of the manmade doctrines aside and begin receiving the truths here at BT. Glory be to God!

Hi Dave, that verse struck a cord with me as well.

Mat 13:12  For to him who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.

Yes I think this verse is talking about God's truth. The chosen do have the truth and will be given more. But for those that do not have the truth "even what he has will be taken away," is this speaking of the manmade doctrines that will be taken away? I think so.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

moxicarose

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2010, 04:24:39 PM »

This thread is so encouraging to read...:) I'm still new to BT, but something I learned here has made the hugest impression on my heart...it's a truth that is uttered by millions, but understood by few. It's the most comforting truth to my heart, and the one that ultimately brought my house on the sand crashing down... 

God is Love!! 

mcmiller

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 05:51:18 PM »

The "One Thing" that knocked me off my high horse was the revelation of the magnitude of the sovereignty of God.  The teachings of my religious past all seemed to try to bring God down to something our human brains could get around, which makes God very small.  I now still can't even begin to comprehend the actual ability and power of God, the only thing I know for certain is that it is absolute.  Everything is under His control.  There is no power greater than His.  He is the cause of all effects.

Mark
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.