bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: This is not fake  (Read 21916 times)

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
This is not fake
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:46:35 PM »

Hi all, this video is real and cannot be prov-en fake. Go to the website metacafe, click on UFO Hawaii. Watch the video once or twice. You will see how fast this thing is. Now do what I did watch it this way. Play the video, use your mouse and the pause button, if you double click the pause many times, you will see this UFO UP CLOSE right at the window, it is a green and grey UFO. Incredible. Aliens don't exist, and spirits don't need transportation. This means only one thing that these things are homegrown. I have ten frame's of video printed out in color of this thing.
         Ricky

Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Ricky

Re: This is not fake
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 09:06:52 PM »

lol, and then I thought about it and they cant be homegrown if they have been there for 100`s 0f years or more. So the question goes back to the first topic I removed. What are they? Bible says we shall see signs and wonders in the Sky's. I don't think it means UFO`s.
             Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 07:25:03 AM »

The "sky" is the heavens of our minds. Some of our thoughts are "signs" and others sure are "wonders"! :)

Blessings
Arc

Kat

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 02:04:34 PM »

Hi Ricky,

I have thought about this too. I don't know what it is, but I do NOT believe there is other life out there somewhere. But just a little speculation here in 'Off Topics.' I wonder if these are illusions to make people believe that there really are aliens though. The people on earth will fight Jesus Christ at His return, who do they think they are fighting against? The Son of God? I don't think so. But they could possibly believe they are fighting an alien invasion, what with all the movies about that I could see how a lot of people would believe it.

Rev 19:11  Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
v. 12  His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
v. 13  He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
v. 14  And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
v. 15  Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
v. 16  And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
       KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
v. 17  Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
v. 18  that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great."
v. 19  And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

longhorn

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 02:17:52 PM »

I shot a Rooster Rocket leftover from the 4th of july Saturday night..... wasn't paying attention which direction it was heading, but pretty sure it was due North which could explain all the fuss.

Longhorn

Ricky

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 03:34:30 PM »

Hi Kat, this is why I put UFO`s and God together as the 2 grand mysteries on earth. An illusion! I think God would have no reason to create life anywhere other than earth. Would not make Godly sense to do that. Impossible for man to put UFO Hawaii together. Since UFO`s come in many different shapes and sizes would make man believe in a universe full of aliens. I have study all the UFO photo`s and video`s on  the net, some are fake from man 80% are not and cannot be explained. If this is an illusion now, I am wondering if it will be made a real event to forfull whatever God has planned for the end. I would like to send Ray this topic for his thoughts on the video.
 Bless you all.   Ricky

Extol

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 12:54:15 AM »

LOL Longhorn

phillip78

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 01:04:39 AM »

Our universe is way to massive for there to be only life on just earth. If not? Then why in the world did God create the universe to be so huge? What would be the purpose of all that out there? That is my view.

Check out this size comparison chart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q

phillip78

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2010, 01:11:06 AM »

The largest know star is said to be the diameter of the orbit of Saturn. Yet that is just a small speck in the universe. All that and absolutely no life anywhere out there? I believe God is much bigger than what can be contained in any book.

Ricky

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 01:29:44 AM »

Hey Phillip, I think the universe and everything in it is a micro-millimeter of a speck to God. If aliens or other life were real out there, God would not be real, evolution would win.
                 Ricky

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 03:10:27 AM »

Rev 19:
v. 15  Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

v. 17  Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,

as i read these words of Scripture from kat's post, my heart spoke out and i heard it in my ears.  regarding vs. 15 i was reminded again that we must sincerely die to our flesh, in this age, to continue carrying that cross and following the steps of our Saviour; because the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God to come will be intense. my soul was stirred to remember the sincere importance of applying His Word to our lives now, desiring to attain the 1st resurrection as the Elect of God.  regarding vs. 17 i wanted to shout that i so don't want to be the meal at this supper of the great God.  i want to eat with Him at His table, gathering for that supper of the bridegroom, Jesus Christ.

claudia

ps.  i just wanted to say a shout out to longhorn.  you are still possibly the funniest person i have ever met.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 03:16:10 AM by cjwood »

phillip78

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 04:24:33 AM »

Hey Phillip, I think the universe and everything in it is a micro-millimeter of a speck to God. If aliens or other life were real out there, God would not be real, evolution would win.
                 Ricky

God would not be real? That makes absolutely no sense at all, and has nothing to do with evolution.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 05:24:07 AM »

The Spirit of God is the Spirit of a sound mind......well said John!....and not forgetting the power and love that a "sound mind" includes! :)

Longhorn,  your powerful, soundminded loving parables, bring joy, .....! :D :)

Blessings
Arc

Kat

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 11:05:19 AM »

It is not hard for me to believe that this whole magnificent universe was brought into being for the sake of this tiny planet and it's human occupants.

Surely God could have made just our planet in a bubble all it's on to exist, but how much grander is our universe. Why wouldn't our great God want to do this creation of humanity, ultimately to be brought into His very image, on a grand scale?

I can easily see that all of the physical creation is for the purpose of the most brilliant and tremendous creation of humanity. We have been given the means to peer into the vastness of the universe and for us to be aware of the tremendous size and scope of this universe I think is a reflection of it's creator, our great God.

Rom 1:20  For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Eph 4:10  So the one who came down is the same one who went up, above and beyond the heavens, to fill the whole universe with his presence.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 11:11:05 AM »

Kathy the Faith of Christ, that shines via you, is Glorious!

1Co 3:21  Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1Co 3:22  Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; ALL ARE YOURS![/
color]  8)

Blessings
Arc

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »

I forget what audio I was listening to but Ray did say something in response to a question about aliens or star travel, ect.  Ray shared that the magnitude of the distances involved would make it impossible to accomplish.  When even at the speed of light it takes thousands of years to even travel from one star to another at times, ect.  I try not to speculate but what is in my heart these last few years is that we are still at only the beginning of God's creation.  I believe it's starting out with the earth and the creation of man.  When all humanity is saved in the ages to come and we become 'like' God I consider that His Kingdom will be ever expanding.

1st witness;   Isa 9:7  Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end.......

2nd witness;   Luk 1:33  And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

When I consider that in the known universe there are perhaps several millions galaxies with tens of millions or hundreds of millions of stars in them and then trillions of planets around those multiplied millions of stars.  Well, it blows the mind but God must indeed have grand plans for us in the ages to come and important things for us to do.

Marky Mark

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 12:24:40 PM »

Gen 1:1 Created by the Elohim were the heavens and the earth.

2Co 4:18  While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Heb 11:1  Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see.

1Co 4:6  My brothers, it is because of you that I have taken Apollos and myself as examples of these things, so that in us you might see that it is not wise to go farther than what is in the holy Writings,

2Th 2:11  And for this cause, God will give them up to the power of deceit and they will put their faith in what is false:

Peace...Mark

indianabob

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 01:48:56 PM »

Dear Phillip,

We don't know whether God started the creation of humans on this planet or on another planet or on several at the same time. Scripture doesn't directly address this question. However it really doesn't change how we should respond to our calling. God may have begun with us just for the reason that He wanted to share His creative work with a few million sons like Jesus. I don't think it really matters as long as we have faith and trust that our curiosity shall be satisfied and we shall be given this information at an appropriate time according to God's perfect will.

Consider what God gave Adam and Eve to administer with their own little creative hands; A whole planet filled with life and centuries and millennia to accomplish the task through descendants that they helped to create.

What a wonderful future we have in store.

Bob

Our universe is way to massive for there to be only life on just earth. If not? Then why in the world did God create the universe to be so huge? What would be the purpose of all that out there? That is my view.

Check out this size comparison chart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEheh1BH34Q

aqrinc

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »

So many definite declarations about things so little understood. The Kingdom Of The Heavens is within, does not continue on to say (and there is nothing else without). It is a big Creation for grown up sons and daughters to administer, that God Has been preparing us for. The nose under the tent is really the tip of the trunk of this massive elephant, but what is a massive elephant anyway?, and who cares?.

Oh, just for a bit of diversion, google: Pope Aliens, read a bit then say again, nothing else out there.

just saying.

george. ;D  :o  ::)

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 03:49:53 PM »

"Jackass Flats, West Virginia"

Hey, I thought that was in Kentucky.

Craig
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.