bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: This is not fake  (Read 21907 times)

lauriellen

Re: This is not fake
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 07:13:59 PM »

Gen 3:20  And the man called the name of his wife, Eve; because she became the mother of all living.
       point: ALL LIVING. i don't think Eve visited any other planets to populate
                them.

phillip78

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 07:40:52 PM »

So many definite declarations about things so little understood. The Kingdom Of The Heavens is within, does not continue on to say (and there is nothing else without). It is a big Creation for grown up sons and daughters to administer, that God Has been preparing us for. The nose under the tent is really the tip of the trunk of this massive elephant, but what is a massive elephant anyway?, and who cares?.

Oh, just for a bit of diversion, google: Pope Aliens, read a bit then say again, nothing else out there.

just saying.

george. ;D  :o  ::)

Nothing else out there.  That is, no scientific evidence of any material life except on earth.  Science can only truly know something if it can be measured by one of the five senses.  I won't believe in little green men from Mars unless I can see one and shake his slimy little hand.  Why do these aliens only show up in some place like Jackass Flats, West Virginia instead of the middle of Times Square in New York City?   ;D

I refuse to be lied to by scientists, politicians, business leaders, and especially any type of religious leader.  The only thing I accept on faith are truths clearly supported by two or three scriptures.  For anything else, I must have absolute physical evidence as proof, or I will absolutely reject it, no matter the source.  I do not trust human beings to tell the truth.  I have been lied to too much over the years.  Lost my virginity years ago.

John that sounds real similar to what all the Atheist say about the existence of God. I have never actually shook God's hand, never literally sen God's face.

phillip78

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »

Truths of scripture must be revealed by God. I totally agree.

Q. Do we have just 1 scripture that specifically states there is, or there is not life anywhere in the universe?

You do state that you find much of your physical knowledge is opinion, not fact. And much of human knowledge does fall solely on opinion. That is right. So the idea of other life is purely ones opinion. The scriptures do tell us things about God can be discerned from the physical things that we see. I agree So...

Q. So we look up into the sky and there is "300 sextillion stars" And there is not just 1 earth like planet that has any intelligent life whatsoever? I'm not specifically saying there is, and there is not other intelligent life out there, all I am saying is that all opinions on this is pure speculation. And both side of this issue have very good points to make, and I consider them all. But at this point I see it as all of ones opinion - not fact.

Kat

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010, 10:39:05 PM »

Hi Phillip,

So we look up into the sky and there is "300 sextillion stars" And there is not just 1 earth like planet that has any intelligent life whatsoever?

Because there are so many stars does not up the odds that there is another earth like planets. That's what the scientist keep indicating, if there is life here there must be somewhere else out there too. I do tend to view some people's opinions more highly than others. So they thinks life we have here is just happen chance, so out of all these planets that must have happened on another planet as well. What we have here on earth is a miraculous and specific creation of life for God's plan to be fulfilled.

So could there be another planet that He is doing the same thing on? I don't know, but why would He? And why wouldn't He have spoken of this in the Scriptures?

Of couse this is just my opinion.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2010, 11:06:43 PM »

Gen 3:20  And the man called the name of his wife, Eve; because she became the mother of all living.
       point: ALL LIVING. i don't think Eve visited any other planets to populate
                them.

Thats an important scripture that could potentially solve the question if it's exegeted right and if there is a second witness to it within the rest of the scriptures.  The word translated as 'all' here is;

H3605
כּול    כּלo
kôl  kôl
kole, kole
From H3634; properly the whole; hence all, any or every (in the singular only, but often in a plural sense): - (in) all (manner, [ye]), altogether, any (manner), enough, every (one, place, thing), howsoever, as many as, [no-] thing, ought, whatsoever, (the) whole, whoso (-ever).

Here is how this verse appears in a few other versions....

Gen 3:20  So the man called the name of his wife, Eve,—in that, she, was made mother of every one living. (Rot)

Gen 3:20  And the man calleth his wife's name Eve: for she hath been mother of all living. (Ylt)

Gen 3:20  The man Adam named his wife Eve because she would become the mother of all who live.  (cev)

Gen 3:20 And calling is the human his wife's name Eve, for she becomes the mother of all the living. (clv)

There at least seems to be a plurality of agreement amongst the various translations of this verse.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:08:57 PM by Arion »

Ricky

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 11:23:21 PM »

Hello everyone, Thank you so much for your reply`s on this topic that appears to have gone slightly for the topic. This topic is about UFO`s or what they may be. This topic has nothing to do with aliens or outerspace. WHY? because this is what I have always believed, UFO`s have apparently been here for hundred`s of years, aliens ARE NOT flying anything here from anywhere, WHY? because aliens DO NOT EXIST, to be able to do this. It appears that as soon as a human being hears the word UFO, WHAM!!! It`s automatic, aliens from outerspace. Try this and then give this topic a reply if you can, separate if you can? UFO`s, from aliens and outerspace. Now what do you have left for an answer for what they are? or where they come from? and of course Who? or What? is in control of them. Ufo`s cannot be from our universe if aliens are not in control of them, and aliens do not exist. So what is left appears to be the only answer An illusion. I sure would like someone to even try and prove to me that UFO Hawaii is a fake.

Bless you all.   Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

phillip78

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 12:16:03 AM »

Why would God not create another planet just like ours? Why isn't this spoken of in scriptures? I don't believe all that God is can be contained in any book.

It is still all just speculation. It's redundant to say there is certainly other life, and it is redundant to say there is not.

Ricky

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 01:02:29 AM »

Sorry, made a spelling error there, slightly FOR the topic, is suppose to say, slightly OFF th topic.
  Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

octoberose

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2010, 02:18:06 AM »

Hi,
 Are you referring to the Pope saying it's OK now for Catholics to believe in  life on other planets? Or is there more there that I'm not seeing? You know, we're not much on holding the words of the pope in high esteem around here. Some of the answers on this thread are probably more insightful than anything I've ever read on the subject. One thing I really appreciate is that the forum members are just not afraid to wrestle with a subject. So nano, nano, talk with you later!

Ricky

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2010, 02:33:58 AM »

:( How did the Pope in on this now, does he have a green ufo for sale, or what?
        Ricky:(

Ricky

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2010, 12:43:35 PM »

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »

That looked about as fake as a 3 dollar bill ;D

Kids being kids.

Craig

Ricky

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2010, 01:11:34 PM »

lol  ;D I am very sure that you could prove that for everyone, ;D

Ricky

Ricky

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2010, 01:33:44 PM »

Craig, lol, I could prove 3$ bills are real coz me got a pocket full of loonies and toonies right now. I love Canada everything is so simple.  ;D ;D ;D
 Bless you much    Ricky

Stacey

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2010, 05:30:41 PM »

Looks fake to me
Stacey

Ricky

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2010, 09:57:04 PM »

A litttle more illusion backup is needed I see, We can see ufo`s and hear them, and radar cannot pick then up and that makes illusion sense to me.
    Ricky

Fester

• Yes a pancake!
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 11:18:10 PM »

Hi all, this video is real and cannot be prov-en fake. Go to the website metacafe, click on UFO Hawaii. Watch the video once or twice. You will see how fast this thing is. Now do what I did watch it this way. Play the video, use your mouse and the pause button, if you double click the pause many times, you will see this UFO UP CLOSE right at the window, it is a green and grey UFO. Incredible. Aliens don't exist, and spirits don't need transportation. This means only one thing that these things are homegrown. I have ten frame's of video printed out in color of this thing.
         Ricky

But can you prove that it is real?  You came here with a weird yet bold claim so the onus is on you to prove that it is real.  Surely to support your view you have investigated this further.  Please provide some professional sources to backup your claim.  The burden of proof does not lie with us to disprove every wacky photograph, film clip, idea, conspiracy theory, and philosophy on the internet or in someones head.

It sure looks like a touched up film clip to me, to others here, as well as other viewer comments posted on several sites hosting this video.  Nobody could hold the camera so steady having no physical reaction when something like this pops in front of them.  And there are several more common sense, and technical reasons to make one scream 'FAKE'.  Other than the fact that it just looks fake!

Computer generated animation is awesome!
Computer techno geeks go fishing and some people take the bait.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:28:49 AM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

Joel

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2010, 12:30:21 AM »

Hey Ricky,
I suspect that footage as being animation, created using fractal geometry.
Illusion.

Joel

Astrapho

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2010, 02:30:53 AM »

Just a simple 3d render, is what I think. The lighting doesn't really add up. The underside should've been lighter from all the reflected light from the clouds. Metal like that, there should be a bit of the aeroplane reflected back to us.

Ricky

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2010, 03:05:58 AM »

lol, too funny.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.