bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is not fake  (Read 21936 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: This is not fake
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2010, 07:08:52 AM »

Rev 22:11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.  ;D 8)

Blessings
Arc

Samson

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2010, 11:43:38 AM »

Hi all, this video is real and cannot be prov-en fake. Go to the website metacafe, click on UFO Hawaii. Watch the video once or twice. You will see how fast this thing is. Now do what I did watch it this way. Play the video, use your mouse and the pause button, if you double click the pause many times, you will see this UFO UP CLOSE right at the window, it is a green and grey UFO. Incredible. Aliens don't exist, and spirits don't need transportation. This means only one thing that these things are homegrown. I have ten frame's of video printed out in color of this thing.
         Ricky

But can you prove that it is real?  You came here with a weird yet bold claim so the onus is on you to prove that it is real.  Surely to support your view you have investigated this further.  Please provide some professional sources to backup your claim.  The burden of proof does not lie with us to disprove every wacky photograph, film clip, idea, conspiracy theory, and philosophy on the internet or in someones head.

It sure looks like a touched up film clip to me, to others here, as well as other viewer comments posted on several sites hosting this video.  Nobody could hold the camera so steady having no physical reaction when something like this pops in front of them.  And there are several more common sense, and technical reasons to make one scream 'FAKE'.  Other than the fact that it just looks fake!

Computer generated animation is awesome!
Computer techno geeks go fishing and some people take the bait.

Technically, Fester is right, the burden of proof should always fall on the one who makes the claim, even though this is the Off Topic Discussion Board for "Fun & Banter." Samson, always the Skeptic, I joined this Forum because Ray provided more than enough proof for me, hence I'm still here.  ;)

Thanks, Samson.

Bill

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »

Gen 3:20  And the man called the name of his wife, Eve; because she became the mother of all living.
       point: ALL LIVING. i don't think Eve visited any other planets to populate
                them.

Thats an important scripture that could potentially solve the question if it's exegeted right and if there is a second witness to it within the rest of the scriptures.  The word translated as 'all' here is;

H3605
כּול    כּלo
kôl  kôl
kole, kole
From H3634; properly the whole; hence all, any or every (in the singular only, but often in a plural sense): - (in) all (manner, [ye]), altogether, any (manner), enough, every (one, place, thing), howsoever, as many as, [no-] thing, ought, whatsoever, (the) whole, whoso (-ever).

Here is how this verse appears in a few other versions....

Gen 3:20  So the man called the name of his wife, Eve,—in that, she, was made mother of every one living. (Rot)

Gen 3:20  And the man calleth his wife's name Eve: for she hath been mother of all living. (Ylt)

Gen 3:20  The man Adam named his wife Eve because she would become the mother of all who live.  (cev)

Gen 3:20 And calling is the human his wife's name Eve, for she becomes the mother of all the living. (clv)

There at least seems to be a plurality of agreement amongst the various translations of this verse.

OK so it is all of the living but what is the living?  Is bacteria living? Is plant life living? Are animals living? Are spiritual angels or demons living? Is God living? Are Aliens living?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2010, 07:20:12 PM »

Hi Bill ~ :)

A few thoughts......

One may just as well be a bacteria or a plant life if not hearing, obeying, listening, seeking, anticipating, following, discerning, praising and worshiping Christ, Who bears the fruit of love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, patience and endurance.

All that is, is OF God ~ 

You ask what is life. God removes His Spirit, and we die.

Physical death is as sleep (unconscious) John 11:11 Matt 9 : 24

Spiritual death is as  slumber (strong delusion)

Both physical and spiritual death is overcome by the Spirit of Christ and God The Father.

God neither slumbers ( is not deceived) nor sleeps (is not unconscious).

God is an Alien to one who is spiritually not yet alive.  eg. Adolf Hitler professed Jesus Christ as his Savior. The fruit of Hitler was murder, lust, pride and avarice. The fruit of Saul, "the chief of all sinners." was the persecution, victimisation and murder of the children of God.

Saul was as spiritually dead, before he was given Spiritual Life of the crucified and Resurrected Jesus Christ, that made him, to be Paul. 

Christ in you, brings life. Unrepentant slavery to sin, brings death. 

To become as Christ IS, is not given to any plant, animal, angel or demon.

Is God living you ask. God is the God OF the living. God IS Life. It is the same as God  not being A Spirit ~ God IS Spirit. God IS LIFE> 8) :)

Hope there is something that makes sense to you.... :D

Blessings
Arc

Ricky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2010, 12:28:19 AM »

If you would like me to prove and I would like you to prove, in this subject that sounds like a stalemate to me. If you say ufo Hawaii is a fake, you then have to say All ufo video`s and photo`s are fake, and that would mean ufo`s do not exist. And that my friends would be correct. And so what do we have now? no ufo`s and no aliens. So that then would make it all in the mind as an illusion. I do not believe this video and certain others have been altered by man. And how about the virgin Mary appearing on a 20 story glass building for hours for the whole world to see. Or the illusion of Christ appearing in a burning fire. People have been seeing these illusions all over the world for hundreds of years long before video. Aliens and UFO`s have nothing to do with outerspace. And that could mean there is only one answer for these things.
     Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Stacey

« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2010, 03:08:55 AM »

This topic has been a interesting read but then again, it may have been just an illusion in the Heaven of my mind,  ;D, thanks Ricky, I think.
Stacey

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2010, 05:28:21 AM »

.....there is only one answer for these things.
     Ricky

You got that right Ricky! ;D

Here's the answer.

2Ti 4:3  For the time will come, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts will they multiply to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4  And they will turn away their ears from the truth, and will be turned to fables.[/
color] :D

Blessings
Arc

Astrapho

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2010, 08:20:41 AM »

Quote from: Ricky
If you say ufo Hawaii is a fake, you then have to say All ufo video`s and photo`s are fake, and that would mean ufo`s do not exist. And that my friends would be correct.

My sock is a ufo if I throw it somewhere and someone spots it flying through the air but cannot identify it. :D

But yes, I get what you mean, and I agree.

Ricky

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2010, 08:48:26 AM »

Hi, Astrapho, put your sock on ebay with my name on it. and we go 50/50. Hi Arc. I have other words to go with this mess I started :) but I don`t know how to say them yet because there are some people that don`t know whats going on anyways. :( At least not with the way I talk.
  Bless u much   Ricky
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2010, 09:36:48 AM »

Hey Ricky

I appreciate that you took my post in a happy Spirit! ;D 8)

Thanks
Deb

Ricky

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2010, 09:59:44 AM »

You are most welcome Deb. thank you for the verses that fit nicely with this topic. Kat, I really like what you have said for this topic. Thanks
  Bless u much  Ricky

Ricky

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »

I haven`t put any verses with ufo`s because I am not sure of the correct translation, here are 3 that may fit in with them.
      Ricky

Ricky

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2010, 03:09:27 PM »

Psalm. 104-3
Isaiah. 31-5
Ezekiel. 1-19

Ricky

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »

I think with over a thousand views on this topic we can see that people could believe in ufo`s being a Godly mystery going on in our skys. Moses saw and heard an Angel from God. Was that Angel real, could Moses touch the Angel, or would He have being an illiusion from God. This topic would now be over and forgotten like most. So trust me when I say this, IF you ever see a ufo anywhere, just smile  :D and thank God for brother Longhorn.
    Bless u all.   Ricky

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »

I think with over a thousand views on this topic we can see that people could believe in ufo`s being a Godly mystery going on in our skys. Moses saw and heard an Angel from God. Was that Angel real, could Moses touch the Angel, or would He have being an illiusion from God. This topic would now be over and forgotten like most. So trust me when I say this, IF you ever see a ufo anywhere, just smile  :D and thank God for brother Longhorn.
    Bless u all.   Ricky

That sounds like a benediction to me.  I think the next thing is to move on.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 04:11:49 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.