bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Confused  (Read 5070 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Confused
« on: July 06, 2006, 10:16:26 AM »

Brother Ray, How are we to wittness against Babylon? Am I to wait to share these truths until asked or in keeping with Ez. and Rev. after eating the book ,share them. I have already learned those whose eyes havent been opened dont want to hear anything contrary to what they have been taught.Which is part of what I get out of Ez. 2-3 [hardhearted].Regarding Ez.3:25-26, Is this saying if God isnt ready for me to share the truth,He will cause my tongue to cleave to the roof of my mouth and be dumb?I think I have experienced this once or twice already. I know when someone is interested in the truth,it is such a blessing to share,but when I first came upon your site last Dec.,my pastor wasnt very interested and I couldnt remember scriptures or get what was in my heart and head to come out of my mouth . If you can find time I would really appreciate some help on this .

God bless,
    John

Dear John:
As Paul instructed in I Cor. 12, not ALL are teachers, apostles, etc.

If God has called you to teach, then that door will open. If he hasn't, there is no way you will be able to open it.  Many have told me of your experience of "falling on their face" when trying to convert their minister or christian friends.

First, I don't believe many could ever teach what is on my site already in less that a few years. I don't wish to discourage you, however, I don't know how to encourage you in this matter either.  If teaching the truths of God is a desire that IS OF GOD, then God will show you the way. I can't.  I didn't write my critique of John Hagee's and James Kennedy's sermons because I wanted to take the truth and take the gospel to the world. I merely wrote them first, with nothing else in mind but to send them, and maybe share them with a few friends. And the rest is history.
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.