bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Year In Review...  (Read 3503 times)

Ninny

The Year In Review...
« on: December 24, 2010, 03:39:02 AM »

Tonight I have been looking back over this year on the Off-Topics Board...we had some good laughs this past year!

I remember this little joke from Ellie last Christmas...

A turtle was walking down an alley in New York when  he was mugged by a gang of snails.
 A police detective came to investigate and asked the turtle if he could explain what happened.
The turtle looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied "I don't know it all happened so fast."
   ;D :D
Cute, Ellie!! hehe!!

And what about the time in January when Daywalker tried to convince us that there really ARE vampires!! ha!

A verse I discovered while reading from my Rotherham's Emphasized Bible had me bursting into laughter:
Proverbs 30:15 The vampire, hath two daughters, Give! Give! Three, there are will not be satisfied, four, have not said, Enough!
Looks like I got me some more huntin' to do...
Daywalker 
   ???

We debated that a little when Arion set us all straight!!

You can find a whole lot of them in the hallowed halls of congress and the white house.
*Gasp*!!!  :D

There was July 12th when Longhorn must have had a little bit too much time alone.....

At 11:28 tonight I noticed I was the only user on-line, so I sent myself a PM. I told myself it's OK to be all alone in the world.  That sometimes Im my own best company, that I could care less if I might have a little B.O., or that probably now would be a good time to find those toe nail clippers.  I reminded myself that the next time Im on-line with myself not to worry, Im only a click away. I'll talk with myself later, I gotta get back and see how Im doing.  :o
Love in Christ
Longhorn

There be weirdos among us!!! hahaha!!

Then there was that night on Sept.8th  when Musicman drank too much kool-aid..

Listen to this over and over.  Listen to it backwards.  It has been prophesised.  I (Music Man) am the one.  Do as I command.  Do as the video commands.  Follow me.  You will be great in the next life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfkVGCU_BA

Of course..we are all too smart and didn't fall for his attempt to brain wash us to get rid of a certain football coach!!  :o

Well, what can I say...I'm glad this year is about over!! We've had some laughs...but now we need... more laughter!!! C'mon everyone!!
Can we get a new year's resolution that we will never lose our sense of humor!!??

Smile Y'all!!!
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.