bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: See new message from Ray  (Read 3893 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
See new message from Ray
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:42:59 PM »

It's easy to overlook new posts pinned to the top of this page. So, see the new message from Ray at the top of this page.

lauriellen

Re: See new message from Ray
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:09:56 PM »

wow.....mind boggleing.....now comes the part where God teaches us patience (waiting for Ray to publish more on this MOST amazing subject).... :o
can't wait (but guess i have no choice... ;) ;D :D)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »

Ray with integral boldness, of inspired conviction, affirms that there is a  ...”MOST amazing thing we will ever learn...”  that shall make ~  “Universal Reconciliation”  ~  ”axiomatic certainty.”

Ray is absolutely correct and as true as a vividly beautiful reflection in the pleased twinkling of an eye of heavenly joy,  divine love and peace left with and given to us from the Father of lights rejoicing in Godly satisfaction for His Son, The Resurrection of Jesus as He is,  in this world, so Ray's words ring true.

God see’s His Son in Him, living and having His being ~  As God appears to YOU, not the world, to YOU, so you shall be like God. This cannot, not be so. 

1Jn 3:2  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.

We shall be LIKE HIM, when He shall appear to us. When we shall see Him is not an IF we shall see Him...it is, when, WE SHALL SEE HIM and we shall be LIKE Him. God has decreed it. We shall not see Him and NOT be like Him. God"s Will is Written. Who is God is answered thus, 

Joh 17:23  I in them, and thou in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent Me, AND HAST LOVED THEM, AS THOU HAST LOVED ME.

This is said and written, affirmed and witnessed, decreed and absolute for you, that is for you, and not for the world.

Whole and perfect, as God see’s His Son, AND as God loves His Son,  in Him, living and having His being ~ you are the creation of God, creating.....

God bless us, every one. I love you Ray, and you, every one.

Arc

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 03:47:28 AM »

Well, it's not boring around here.  The Great Adventure continues.  Coming to an understanding of Who, What, and Why God is.  What fun!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.