bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UK BibleTruths Conference  (Read 8856 times)

emkayfey

UK BibleTruths Conference
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:47:37 AM »

Hi all, Just to announce that some of us from the UK are organising a BT conference in March 12-13 2011.

It will hold at a Community Centre. Dave UK, Nelson and myself will be speaking. I will basically be sharing what I've learnt from here. It will be a time to fellowship with likeminded believers out there and also to allow others (especially Christians) out there to hear this and we'll then see how God takes them from there. I will post the Invite to the forum (For UK BT members) once it's out.

Eventually, It is my hope that we can bring Ray to the UK (His health permitting). I believe that God that has spared his life to date will use him physically in other places other than the US of A.

Love
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 07:29:38 PM by emkayfey »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: UK BibleTruths Conference
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 04:35:42 AM »

i would love to attend this meeting!  i am planning (God willing) to meet my husband in amsterdam in the spring sometime, and it would be so cool to be able to time it where i could stop off and see you guys.  that would be awesome!  let us know more invite details.

claudia

Astrapho

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 05:49:19 AM »

Will it be videoed?

emkayfey

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 06:07:30 AM »

Yes, the event will be video recorded and could easily shared.

Glad to note your interest CJWood, you are very much welcome, I will post a copy of the invite before the end of this week. Venue is in Bournemouth, near Dave UK.

believerchrist100

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »

Yes, the event will be video recorded and could easily shared.

That's great!

acomplishedartis

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 10:50:23 PM »

awesome. I wish I would be there.-hopefully in spirit.    I will be making petitions that everything goes as it should for you all.

Moises

grapehound

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 08:57:30 AM »

Awesome news!
Thanks Brother.

emkayfey

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 07:49:54 PM »

Please find further information on the UK (BT'ers) upcoming meet. If you live in the UK or will be in UK by the date of our meeting (12-13 March 2011) and will like to come along, please notify DaveUK. We will be sharing what we've learnt here and it should be a good time for fellowship as well.

-well, I've been unable to upload the info due to error message indicating there is no more space. Please contact me or DaveUK for any further information.

emkayfey

Re: UK BibleTruths Conference - Update
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 08:02:10 PM »

Hi all, just to update the forum on the UK Bible Conference event we had in Bournemouth on 12th and 13th march 2011. The event was well attended and we had a full house! there are many unique and encouraging stories of how people got to know about the conference, and there was a lady (from the 'church') who was still trying to find out more about universal reconciliation... Dave UK, is still keeping in touch with many of the participants.

Here is the link to a cross section of attendees... during a break. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtUQYmmJmAU

Dave UK, Nelson and I spoke at the event.

judith collier

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »

Emkayfey, great video. You guys are doing a wonderful thing!!!!!
judy

gmik

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »

wow is right...I looked at all the videos...

it is so humbling to see people thirsting for truth...

Thanks so much for sharing this.  Praise God for His ongoing Work around the world!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 12:39:33 AM »

Thanks for sharing.  I've been hoping to see and hear more from this gathering. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

emkayfey

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 07:28:29 PM »

How many BT'ers can you spot? quite a handful of UK Forum members were at the event. recognise anyone?

You won't find me though, as I was holding the camera  :D

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 10:31:39 PM »

The only one I recognized by face was Dave UK...but then again, he was plainly and correctly labeled.   ;D  I was getting into Nelson's 'parable' when the vid faded out, but I didn't recognize him by face until I got to the vid where he too was plainly and correctly labeled. 

Looks like you had a good number, and a good mix of ages as well.  I hope you can continue in the Grace of God. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

emkayfey

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 03:59:48 PM »

Thank you, the consensus is that we will organise something similar in near future... As God helps us, I still nurture the hope we'll be able to invite Ray in near future.

Fabio was also in the video as well, he's the one with cap on sitting with Nelson.

And for others... ;D

sansmile

• my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 05:00:51 PM »

I am in there as well
 ;D ;D ;D
Walk in the Spirit

acomplishedartis

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 04:01:40 AM »

I saw the videos.

Enjoy them much.

brothers talking with boldness what is truth.

Samson

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 10:35:46 AM »

How many BT'ers can you spot? quite a handful of UK Forum members were at the event. recognise anyone?

You won't find me though, as I was holding the camera  :D

I noticed Nelson Howe, Sandra Mcfaud & Dave from the Uk. I have some communication with Sandra on Facebook. Technically, Nelson is not a Forum Member at this time.

Myms

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 05:19:05 PM »

Do I want to admit to this .............. I'm the one with the grey hair (and red jacket!!)  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.