bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marlene  (Read 5637 times)

Ninny

Marlene
« on: January 02, 2011, 01:08:57 AM »

I wanted to ask all of you to please pray for our sister, Marlene..You know we have been following and praying for her dear niece, Teresea and I just learned that Teresea passed away this morning...She has been battling cancer..she died from an infection..The Chemo she has been undergoing lowered her body's ability to fight...please keep Marlene in your prayers...
Kathy :'(

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Marlene
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:54:03 AM »

thank you kathy for keeping in touch with marlene.  oh my heart breaks for our marlene, and her sister (teresa's mom), and the rest of our dear sister's family.  marlene, my prayers are lifting up to our Father God.  He knows your pain and your tears and your absolute heartache.  and, He is able to lift you up, even when you have no desire to try anymore.  but, marlene, you know and have felt the deep love of your Father.  and His Son.  i believe that your faith will shine through as you walk the hard path with a heart that is open and raw, but i also believe that the faith that He has given you, will become the strength that holds your family together.  

God bless you dear sister marlene.
thank you ninny for keeping up posted.

claudia
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:56:16 AM by cjwood »

Astrapho

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 04:11:52 AM »

After much typing and backspacing looking for words to comfort, I'll admit that words fail me, so I'll share this piece of music... I've been following the updates, this is terrible news to hear.  :'(

Thanks for the news, ninny.  :'( God bless you and your family, Marlene.

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 05:22:39 AM »

it also makes me sad that marlene is not an 'active' member on the forum anymore so we can't send her any pm's. at least i don't think she is still active, because if i search for her name, the only references to her name are the ones on this thread.

claudia

Linny

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »

So sorry for you Marlene and for your family.

walt123

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »

Hello Marlene , sorry for your and your sister loss

I to feel your pain ,having lost my sister at  16 yr old,father , both in car accidents,
and a baby girl on that very day
of her birth.so  here to a song for you Marlene and your sister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PQfbna4P1Y

Walt.

tamaralv

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 04:10:51 PM »

Marlene, I'm so sorry to hear about Theresa! My heart goes out to you and your family. You are in my prayers, as always.
Love to you,
Tammy

Samson

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 04:19:40 PM »

Marlene,

Sorry to hear about Your Niece Teresea, My prayers go out in Your behalf. I'm glad Kathy brought Your whereabouts to the Forum's attention. I wondered where You've been, but sorry My Mind drifted in so many directions in the past few Months.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 11:47:45 PM »

Thank, you all so much. This is a very hard time for sure. Going to take some time to get this all sorted out. My Sister does not want to go on any longer. As, you all know Teresea took her out of the nursing home after her stroke. My Sister says it feels as if her heart has been torn out of her. Teresea was an amazing person. She seemed to have a mind older then her years as a young child and also a heart to match. She has touched many people in many ways. It seems when I go to the hospital she worked in they never stop telling me of things she has done and always places others before her.

I hate to see my Sister go in a nursing home. This was something Teresea hated. My Sister was raped and they never caught the man. Teresea was sent from God and has been a joy to all of our lifes for 36 years. She believes as we do as I had many talks with her. God works all things for good.

I was led in here by God and given peace in my life like I have never known. Blessed to know all of you and my love for all will go on. Love, Ray and blessed that God uses him in this mighty way.  For the teaching of Hell could never be considered Good News.

You all touch my heart do deeply. Thursday is a day of the celebration of  her life. This will be a time her friends and family will share what she has brought to our life.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 04:16:12 AM »

dear marlene. Love Never Fails!  He caused all that happened, and your sweet teresea now sleeps. but, Praises to the God of Love, her eyes were opened to His Truths which you were there to speak to her about!  i pray for your continued physical strength as you endure this heart wrenching ordeal marlene.  please let your sister, and dear mother know that we are all praying for them too.

in His Love,
claudia

jingle52

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 06:50:47 AM »

dear Marlene,
I too am sorry for your loss but sweet Teresa said it - God works all things for good!  She touched many hearts -
Let God's peace descend upon you and your family in this time of sorrow, rejoice in the faith that you have been given. God is Love and His Mercy endures through the ages.
God's Blessings.

gmik

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »

:'( :'( :'(   Praying

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 04:52:56 AM »

... sweet Teresa said it - God works all things for good!  She touched many hearts -

yes indeed teresea touched many hearts!  so many of us who have read her story, and never were able to tell her how she touched our hearts.

claudia

darren

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 04:13:26 AM »

Marlene, my heart shattered when I heard the news. I am so sorry. Teresa was a very,very special person. I thank you so much for letting me know Teresa through your PMs. Teresea's heart was golden and her spirit is love. Marlene when Teresa stands before The Lord, The Lord will say No need, I  know your heart, come on in. My love and prayers go out to you and your family, On a personal note Teresa will always hold a special place in my heart. She was truly one of the good people on this earth. Thanks again Marlene for letting me know Teresa.

Darren

Marlene

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 03:09:51 AM »

I have been blessed by all of you. I will let you all know about her celebration of life. They tell me I am going to find out some amazing things she did that no one ever knew. Teresea did not like to toot her horn. She has always been like that. We have been finding out there was many things we did not know about her.

The hospital is buying her a block in the hospital in memory of her.

I am sad and miss her, but I really think she hid most of this from us. She was one who liked to protect her love ones.

Kind of amazing that she could help others maybe to have peace who have cancer and for them to have peace that God loves all.

Thanks, again and I love you all very much .

Thanks Darren we always could share our hearts with each other in pms. I think of you often.

firefly77

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 12:54:46 PM »

Marlene,
I am so sorry for your loss. From your description, Teresa seemed to be such a loving, courageous, kind and selfless woman. I feel so sad and at a loss for words. My thoughts and prayers for comfort are with you and your family.

Angie

judith collier

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »

Marlene, Teresa's and your life speak well of God. What more could we ask for from Teresa. She was an inspiration for me. You said she never complained. I cannot imagine enduring her hardships. She gave her all. Her spirit remains always as a reminder to me.
I pray you find comfort in God's will which as you know is difficult for us earthbound at times. His will is always merciful we just can't always see it.
love, Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.