bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: male and female ?  (Read 20441 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: male and female ?
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 04:39:40 AM »

:) God's timing is quintessentially perfect! Male and female is all about timing!

Our Souls are neither male or female.

Ray has said that word blood, as in "life is in the blood" Lev 17:11 should actually read SOUL. Life is in the SOUL!

God is BOTH male and female, WITHIN our souls.

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, [in us] that he might destroy the works [sin] of the devil [in us]. 1 John 3:8

Loving a flower or a beautiful scene of snow topped mountains or thick tropical forests teaming with life, a symphony or orchestra, is neither a boy or girl thing. Girls can also love motor cross and boys can love ballet.

Universal Love of God The Creator, translates into appreciation, (not worship, or idolatry) APPRECIATION,  for God's creation [in us] and all around us ~ that is you and I.

You and I, God and Spirit, are One.

Godly  women, cannot help but be smitten by Christ's love and gentle, knowing, comprehensive insight and divine understanding of how He has made us. We ARE the softer and weaker vessels of the Love of the Spirit of God within us.

It is Glorious to be treasured and loved by Jesus Christ within us ~ you and I.

Godly women of the Spirit of Father, shall embrace the Godly man of the Spirit of Christ.

Jer 31:22  How long will you turn to and fro, O faithless daughter? For Jehovah has created a new thing in the land; A WOMAN SHALL ENCLOSE A MAN.

Blessings, love and a BIG  HUG to all you wonderful Godly men of the GLORIOUS Kingdom of God.

I am so glad God created a Heavenly Man!

Smitten....captivated....in love

Welcome back Joe!
Arc

newborn

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 07:34:19 AM »

Quote from Joe

"Hi remo,

Although it is true there is no male/female in the spiritual there is indeed a Bride and a Bridegroom... The male/female union in the physical is a shadow (an incomplete picture) of this ultimate truth. Yes, God (Father & Son) does want us to picture this as a family, His Family to come, in which Christ is the Bridegroom and His elect (no matter of physical gender) is His Bride. Eventually this spiritual union/marriage will bring to (spiritual) life all of God's creation."

Isn't the Bride and Bridegroom also symbolic? :-)
I am just saying God wants to make it look like that, but still it's not compared to physical "man-woman being"

Quote from Joe

"I do not think it prudent to "forget anything physical" as Christ Himself came in the flesh and the the natural (physical) comes before the  spiritual giving us all an example (albeit "through a glass darkly") of His plan and purpose for us all. The prophets and Jesus Himself gave us spiritual examples to follow while in a physical/natural state. (John 13:15, Hebrews 8:5, James 5:10, 1Peter 2:21) without them how could we be directed to the spiritual truths we yearn for?"

My brother, I just said "forget anything physical" because I AM REFERRING TO WHAT HE
SAID ABOUT IF THERE IS A "MALE OR FEMALE" BEING. ;-) IT'S BASED FROM WHAT HE
SAID... BUT I AM NOT DISSING THE PHYSICAL

I did not say that to forget about anything physical, just to STRESS that in God's Kingdom,
there is neither man or woman. I am referring to what he said.

Hope you get my point. I don't anything against anyone ;-)

--remo

grapehound

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 08:17:34 AM »

Great thread, Flock.

Thanks Samson, for another great study post.

Hey Arc, I once got 'entwined with a cactus'.
Wow, was I glad when she left!

;D

Grape

hillsbororiver

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 09:48:49 AM »

Hope you get my point. I don't anything against anyone ;-)

--remo

Yes, I understand where you are coming from remo, no issues, no problems here at all!

It is a good thing to contemplate His Word especially when we apply it to our day to day lives.

Peace,

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 09:59:49 AM »

Joe, great to see you!  

Thank you Linny!

Peace,

Joe

Hi Joe, great to see from you brother.

Hi George,

Thank you!

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 10:08:53 AM »

Hi Everyone,

This will be my final post on this thread, it appears only Kat can see the type/shadow significance of the male/female in regard to Christ and His church, the fulfillment spoken of in the verses I quoted from Revelation (and others) earlier in the thread.

It would appear that Paul also used this analogy in Ephesians Chapter 5;

Ephesians 5

21Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

22Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

It has been a very interesting and fruitful thread!

Peace,

Joe

P.S. I meant to add this email reply from Ray but posted before doing so... here it is;

Dear George:

I am thinking that you believe Gal. 3:27 voids out I Cor. 14:34?  If it does, the why would Paul have written it?

The answer is quote simple:

"IN CHRIST" there is no "male or female."  But, IN THE FLESH there still is male and female, otherwise homosexuality would not be a sin. Can you see how silly that approach to this Scripture would be?

We are still in physical bodies and we are still male and female, and as such the man is the head of the woman just as Jesus is the head of the Church. And as such, Paul did not permit women to preach or teach in the congregation.  However, there are many situation in which women can teach: to their children (both girls and boys); on the telephone, in letters, in group discussions, etc.  I believe their teaching is just pretty much limited in the area of not getting in front of an assembly of men and women and being featured as the main speaker or teacher. Not that she might not be able or qualified, but rather it is a matter of subjection to authority.  I have never done a long study on this subject, but I have read several papers by those who have, and most of them are shot through with theological holes.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 10:30:09 AM by hillsbororiver »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 11:36:21 AM »

Welcome back Joe!
Arc

Oops, I failed to respond to your welcome Arc...  :o

Thank you VERY much!

Peace,

Joe

myms

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 12:22:56 PM »

I know I don't seem to contribute much but I always particularly enjoyed your posts Joe, its very good to see you back!

hillsbororiver

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 12:30:06 PM »

I know I don't seem to contribute much but I always particularly enjoyed your posts Joe, its very good to see you back!

Hi myms,

Thanks for the kind words and the warm welcome!

Peace,

Joe

Samson

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 12:36:47 PM »

When they are so EMOTIONALLY INTERTWINED with one another, that they are literally one flesh.  This is the relationship we’re going to have with God.   L Ray Smith (Caps for emphasis to topic)

EMOTIONALLY INTERTWINED. Not physically, financially or religiously, culturally or economically intertwined. EMOTIONALLY intertwined!

Who gets intertwined with a thorn bush?  :D

Just as the husband and wife become one flesh, God wants to be that intimate with humanity, LIKE one flesh. L. Ray Smith (Caps for emphasis to topic)

Emotional intertwinement cannot be desired with a cactus. God shall remove the thorns and who does He say this is for?

.........it’s for everyone. L Ray Smith.

IT’S FOR EVERYONE! That’s very good news! It is GREAT NEWS!

Samson, that was a magnificent, Samson post! Thank you brother!

Dear brother walt

THANK YOU for the light of Christ you shine into our sisters and the daughters of the Kingdom of our Sovereign God!

Blessings
Arc

The following response is primarily directed to Deborah(Arcturus), but before making a comment, I'd like to Welcome Back Joe Hillsbororiver and to thank Him for His good responses & Clarification regarding the Physical/Spiritual aspect of the Male/Female relationship He presented.

Deborah,

Thanks for Your emphasis about being EMOTIONALLY INTERTWINED. You perceived very well. It was especially interesting and profound for me, because John Popovich and I were discussing how a major part of the learning process that God planned providing this Male/Female(Husband/Wife) relationship for Our experience. Overall, what constitutes the longest and most time spent relationship that MOST of us experience(Good/Evil) while living in the Flesh. Why it's the time spent with ones Mate. Since God is both male & female, Spiritually speaking, Most of us get the opportunity to experience firsthand the female or male half through this relationship. This serves to better acquaint us with Emotions, thoughts, desires and perspectives from the struggles, trials, disagreements, differences, etc from this lifelong process presented through this Male/Female relationship. For Males(Husbands), it begins with experiencing the Female perspective in Childhood with Our Mothers and continues with Our Wives. This is all part of the process and the preparation towards learning about the qualities of Our Male/Female God. Of course, this Male/Female relationship is part of Our lifelong experience of Good & Evil for "CREATING HUMANITY" in His image which consists of the Male & Female aspect.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 04:54:31 PM »

Grape, you are a heavenly delight!  ;D

Joe,

All the Saints salute you!  :)

Samson, thank you, and John Popovich, for your insights.

I would definitely include that "living in the spirit” is as much Scriptural as is, " living in the flesh." To deny either is to deny the fullness of Christ Who is the Sum Total of Truth.

Rom 8:9  But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.

I agree with everything you have observed, Samson.

We are earth vessels of the Kingdom of God. If we seek first the Kingdom of God, then we “emotionally intertwine” with members of the Kingdom of God,  in mutual regard of CHRIST, for God, and the things of God, within us. 

1Co 12:27  Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

We are members of His Body with the earnest of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, HIS Spirit, IN us.

Col 1:27  to whom God wanted to make known the glorious riches of this secret among the gentiles-which is Christ IN you, the hope of glory.

The Kingdom has no gender but is ALL OF GOD. It is like asking, is the USA masculine or feminine?  Or is Spain a man or woman.

Yes there is Adam and Eve. Yes there is Christ and His Church and yes there is the Spirit and the Bride.

Is Spirit male or female? Why argue? :) 

1Co 11:12  For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but ALL THINGS OF GOD.

Every Blessing of The Kingdom of God, to both you and to John Popovich, Samson
Arc   

judith collier

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »

Hi Joe!!!!!! So nice to hear from you!!!!!!

hillsbororiver

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 08:11:23 PM »

Dear Samson & Judy,

Thank you both for the big welcome!

Peace,

Joe

P.S. Very kind words Arc, much appreciated.

iris

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 09:39:57 PM »

Welcome back Joe...Its nice to hear from you.

Iris

Kat

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 10:37:02 PM »

2Co 6:18  "I will be a Father to you,
       And you shall be My sons and daughters,
       Says the LORD Almighty."

Isn't this speaking that we will be "sons and daughters" of the kingdom as well as now? Well what I was thinking is that in the kingdom we will no longer have those things that hinder us of the flesh, the pulls that cause us to sin, weaknesses and the only authority over any of us will be God.

We will retain our personality and the unique things that makes us individuals. So that makes me think that we will still have the traits of a woman/daughter or a man/son. What I mean is won't we still recognize each other when we are in the kingdom, from what we remembered about us in the physical? So I'm just thinking maybe we will carry with us those things that give us a feminine/masculine personality. Now I don't think there are any Scripture that say such a thing, but this is just something I was thinking about in relation to this topic.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

hillsbororiver

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 11:13:21 AM »

Hi Kat,

Perhaps we could start another thread with your thought as a new topic...

I believe we are on the same page here;

Proverbs 25:4 Remove the dross from the silver and a silversmith can produce a vessel;

Peace,

Joe

P.S. Hi Iris, thanks for the greeting!

newborn

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2011, 07:42:34 PM »

2Co 6:18  "I will be a Father to you,
       Says the LORD Almighty."

Isn't this speaking that we will be "sons and daughters" of the kingdom as well as now? Well what I was thinking is that in the kingdom we will no longer have those things that hinder us of the flesh, the pulls that cause us to sin, weaknesses and the only authority over any of us will be God.

We will retain our personality and the unique things that makes us individuals. So that makes me think that we will still have the traits of a woman/daughter or a man/son. What I mean is won't we still recognize each other when we are in the kingdom, from what we remembered about us in the physical? So I'm just thinking maybe we will carry with us those things that give us a feminine/masculine personality. Now I don't think there are any Scripture that say such a thing, but this is just something I was thinking about in relation to this topic.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

This is something I've pondered also...
It's not in the scriptures, as far as I know.

But I don't think we will "remember" each other there..

Because if we do, "we will be able to remember the good and bad experiences with that person"
AND THAT WOULD PULL US OUT TO SIN AGAIN...

I don't know how God will pull this off.
I JUST TRUST HIM THAT EVERYTHING THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE WILL BE NOTHING SHORT OF "MARVELOUS"

Grace & Peace to us all ;-)

--remo

Kat

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2011, 09:00:07 PM »

Hi Remo,

Here is an email.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,735.0.html ------

Will we know our family and friends as we know them now when we return from the grave?

Dear Michael:

Yes, of course we will. Furthermore, we will know EVERYONE ELSE as well. But don't ask me about your favorite dog. I do not have a Scriptural answer for that one.

God be with you,

Ray
---------------------------------------------------------

For those born into the kingdom at Christ's return they will become one with God just as Jesus Christ is. The way Jesus was able to resist sin, yet be tempted in all points, was He was fulled with the Holy Spirit. So once you enter the kingdom you will be spirit and there will be no more carnal flesh.

I think that these experiences that we are having now, in the physical, are designed to have an profound and permanent impact on us from now on. We will always remember these experiences and certainly one another. This evil/carnal/beast nature serves as a backdrop that we will never forget the suffering caused by it, because we have first hand experience of it. Hope you understand what I mean.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

One Love

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 11:11:00 AM »

Just as the husband and wife become one flesh, God wants to be that intimate with humanity, LIKE one flesh. L. Ray Smith (Caps for emphasis to topic)

Therefore we suffer one and others pains, sorrow, weekness, etc.
Is this true!
It also seems that we bare each others sin????????
Mind my ignorance!

I'll post more if I get confirmation of the above.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011, 11:22:41 AM »

2Co 6:18  "I will be a Father to you,
       Says the LORD Almighty."

Isn't this speaking that we will be "sons and daughters" of the kingdom as well as now?

Hi Kathy

You had to have seen The Light to have come up with that question! 8)

Was the light you saw:  But as many as received Him, to them He gave power to BECOME the sons of God, even to those who believe on His Name?

Power given by God,  is to BECOME a son or daughter of God, not immediately BE a son of God.

Belief in the Name of Jesus is the start, not the end.

Jesus is the Word of God, not the end of God. 

Christ's words to us confirm that:

The word (Jesus) is near you, even in your mouth, and in your heart [so you may do it]; that is, the word of faith. So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God [from within your heart], Rom 10:8,17, Deu 30:11-14.

When His Perfect love casts out fear, ALL OLD THINGS PASS AWAY. 

Hi 1Luv ~  :)

Gal 6:2  Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

As far as I know, we bear one anothers burdens, (that is, we should!) not sins.

Blessings
Arc

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.