bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fallen Angels  (Read 5148 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Fallen Angels
« on: July 06, 2006, 10:24:08 AM »

Dear Ray, I read about the fallen angels ( sons of God ) in one answer to an e-mail, and you didn't have a whole lot to say about them except to say that they were not fallen angels. In Gen 6:2 it speaks of the sons of God. Are these not the same sons of God who appeared before God along with Satan in Job? You Put this verse in the answer of what Jesus said in Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. Well first of all, Jesus is talking about in the RESURRECTION, next, He is talking about the angels in HEAVEN..... Well the fallen angels are no longer in heaven, they left their estate, how can you say that they could not marry or fornicate with women, since they are no longer angels in heaven. These angels will not have a resurrection either. In Matt. 22:30 Jesus is clearly talking about the resurrection, and the angels in heaven onl y. And in 2 Pet. 2:4 Jesus tells about the angels that SINNED, and are now are in chains of darkness in tartaroo, awaiting judgment. Just exactly what kind of sins did they commit? Who were the sons of God that presented themselves before the LORD along with Satan in Job 1:6? They surely weren't men. They produced children which were called giants ( feller, bully, tyrant ) in Gen. 6:4, Known as nephilim. I always understood that the sword of the LORD came about, and was  to utterly destroy these people. ( men, women, even their children ) by God. God surely wouldn't kill men, women, children just for the land, or because they were worshipping other gods.Especially the children.Up until I read this answer, I was in full agreement with you on everything else. Now I'm not so sure.          Jean

Dear Jean:
Your subject is way too big to answer in an email. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.