bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Dat?  (Read 3942 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Who Dat?
« on: January 08, 2011, 10:21:52 PM »

I just watched the football playoff game between the New Orleans Saints and the Seattle Seahawks.  The Saints were supposed to win, and they were last year's Super Bowl champs.  Seattle had the worst record in playoff history with only seven regular season wins.

Seattle won!  It just goes to show.  In all things great and small.  It ain't ever over until God the Father sings.

Kat

Re: Who Dat?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:54:29 PM »

Ugh, what a game  :P

Kat

gmik

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 02:25:05 AM »

both teams I was pulling for lost today!! 

darren

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 04:09:10 AM »

Who Dat, No 2dat. The champs were soundly beaten today. Most of you who know me knows I am part of the Who Dat Nation and very, very disapointed. That said, it is just a football game (a big one at that) but just a game. This came to me today after the game and I was listening to the raido an the news came on and I heard what had happen in AZ. Some Luntic walked into a place where a Rep. of AZ was doing a greet and meet with the people and shot up the place and killed 6 and wounded 19. Killed was a 9yr. old girl and a fed.judge. The Rep was shot in the head, she lives. This news brought me back. Football is just a game.

Darren

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 02:58:38 PM »

It ain't ever over until God the Father sings

Amen to that point John.

Yep, the Super Bowl Champions have now been Officially dethroned and by a 7/9 team, heck of a way to go out but...life happens.

I am a Saints fan but, thought that it was very probable to happen when the Sea Hawks miraculously made it to the play offs with that record. Personally, I like a good under dog story and for what its worth, I hope the Sea Hawks go the distance. What a story that would be for Football Fanatics to discuss for a while.
Stacey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.