bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: ANYONE LIVING IN TEXAS?  (Read 10100 times)

TRUTH281

ANYONE LIVING IN TEXAS?
« on: January 10, 2011, 02:11:07 AM »

I was just wondering how many from the forum live in Texas. I live in Baytown. I have one friend in Baytown who believes in the Restoration of all things and he is the one who told me about Bible-Truths. I'm 21 and in my last semester of College.

Jake

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: ANYONE LIVING IN TEXAS?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 03:14:15 AM »

hi jake.  i live in austin.  there are also a couple other forum texans here.  ahem....longhorn, if you are in tx. please surface.  glad to have another texan on board.

claudia

longhorn

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 10:36:29 AM »

Mt. Pleasant Tx.  Home of Pilgrims Pride Chicken plant.  Claudia is living in the greatest city on this entire planet.... Austin Tx baby.. you lucky dog.  Hook em Horns.  Mack Brown for president.

Longhorn

TRUTH281

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 04:29:03 PM »

hi jake.  i live in austin.  there are also a couple other forum texans here.  ahem....longhorn, if you are in tx. please surface.  glad to have another texan on board.

claudia
Hey, thanks for the reply.  Glad to know there are some Texans reading Bible-Truths. I live in Baytown about 30 minutes from Houston.

longhorn

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »

Several past Longhorn football players played at the Great Baytown Lee High School.  Hook em Horns.

Longhorn

TRUTH281

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 04:54:34 AM »

Several past Longhorn football players played at the Great Baytown Lee High School.  Hook em Horns.

Longhorn
Ya, I graduated from Lee High and in my last semester of Lee College. Lord willing of course, to all things!

iris

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 01:46:39 PM »

My mother was born and raised in Texas...does that count?  ;D

Iris

longhorn

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 03:15:39 PM »

Iris   You dang right it counts.  Thank goodness, she could have been born in some dump of a state like Alabama.  ;D

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 04:47:19 PM »

ok...Longhorn...what are you trying to say about Alabama?! Who you trying to pick a fight with, huh? You don't WANT to fight with ME now...do you, Longhorn??? no...I didn't think so!  :-*
Kathy ;)

TRUTH281

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 05:41:36 PM »

Iris
The subject is moreso about anyone "presently" living in Texas, so that mabey if some of us live near each other we could become friends. Most of my friends are atheist. I grew up with them ever since junior high. We have spent hundreds or thousands of hours hanging and skateboarding. I'm getting them into Golf because its a way better sport once you learn the fundamentals and can actually flush the ball! But anyways I wish I had more than just one friend who is like minded about the Scriptures. Hes the one who told me about BT and Gods-Kingdom-Ministries.org with Stephen Jones online books.

cjwood

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 04:21:48 AM »

Iris

i does in my book iris!  i saw a bumper sticker today (tues.) that said, "born in texas, built by texans".  austin is indeed an awesome city to live in.  i actually used to work in austin in 1974'ish.  it has changed tremendously in appearance, but not in personality.  i love that about austin.  so iris, i say you are as much texan as i am.  actually, i was born in muskogee, ok, but my parents moved to texas when i was a year old.

claudia

phillip78

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 11:00:35 AM »

Longhorns went to the toilet bowl this year.  ;D Beevo it's what's for dinner.

cjwood

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 01:31:15 AM »

brother phillip you are treading on shaky ground with that statement.  beevo is still alive and kickin'.  i've seen him.  longhorns did indeed have a toilet bowl year, but look out baby, they will be back next season!

claudia

longhorn

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 02:21:25 AM »

Phillip  You done went and did it now brother. 

Longhorn

phillip78

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »

Boomer Sooner baby YEAH  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D There is 1 thing that will always remain no matter what, Oklahoma will always be on top of Texas.  :P

I wouldn't get my hopes up to much for a better shorthorn football season.

Extol

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »

Boomer Sooner baby YEAH  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D There is 1 thing that will always remain no matter what, Oklahoma will always be on top of Texas.  :P

Sam Bradford, huzzah!! (I'm a huge Rams fan)

Although Texas did produce the NFL's best running back...

phillip78

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 11:58:33 AM »

Give it a couple more seasons and the Rams will be a top contender in the playoffs. BTW Bradford broke Peyton Mannings rookie record. He just needs some receivers who can catch the ball.

TRUTH281

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 03:13:46 AM »

claudia
How long have you been reading Ray's articles?

TRUTH281

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 03:14:37 AM »

Mt. Pleasant Tx.  Home of Pilgrims Pride Chicken plant.  Claudia is living in the greatest city on this entire planet.... Austin Tx baby.. you lucky dog.  Hook em Horns.  Mack Brown for president.

Longhorn
How long have you been reading Ray's articles?

santikos

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 05:48:16 PM »

I am in San Antonio. one day i am sure we can all meet up somewhere. I know UTSA will soon have a football team, maybe we will earn some rings. I know if no one who believes what we believe here in san antonio.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 18 queries.