bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Those Irish  (Read 3578 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Those Irish
« on: January 12, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »

Paddy had long heard the stories of an amazing family tradition. It seems that his father, grandfather and great-grandfather had all been able to walk on water on their 18th birthday. On that special day, they'd each walked across the lake to the pub on the far side for their first legal drink.

So when Paddy's, 18th birthday came 'round, he and his pal Mick took a boat out to the middle of the lake. Paddy stepped out of the boat ...and nearly drowned! Mick just barely managed to pull him to safety.
Furious and confused, Paddy, went to see his grandmother.

'Grandma,' he asked, "It's my 18th birthday, so why can't I walk 'cross the lake like my father, his father, and his father before him?"

Granny looked deeply into Paddy's troubled brown eyes and said, "Because your father, your grandfather and your great-grandfather were all born in December, when the lake is frozen, and you were born in August, ya dip stick!!!" 

longhorn

Re: Those Irish
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 03:48:11 PM »

I never tried to walk on water after indulging in the spirits, but I have driven to the liquor store on a tractor.... not a good day.

Longhorn

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Those Irish
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 01:36:40 AM »

nice craig. i could almost see that one coming.  ;)  and longhorn, night before last we had two men given dwi's for riding down the main street downtown.  one was riding his horse, the other was riding his donkey.  no lie.   :o

claudia

p.s.  and they weren't even irish!   :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.