bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: January 15, (2599 years ago)  (Read 11517 times)

hillsbororiver

Re: January 15, (2599 years ago)
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2011, 08:20:37 PM »

Ecclesiastes 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

HI Joe,
Had I known what I was in for I know for sure that I would have stayed in the dark. It was how I came to the little bit of understanding that I now have, being dragged along that painful and rocky road, and the loss of loved ones so dear to me.
 I am getting what I asked for I guess.
Ches

Hi Ches,

Myself being fairly despondent very recently while taking yet another journey through the wilderness of this strange experience we generously refer to as "life" I can absolutely relate to your present condition. Thankfully I am feeling much better as the Lord has shown me mercy and given me a semblance of peace and I am thankful for the heartfelt, considerate counsel shown by Judy and all the others who have responded to this topic.

As far as getting what you asked for I am not quite sure that this is actually the case.

Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 15:16  Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Act 14:22  Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Dear Brother, we (or as I should say a few) are being groomed/trained for a much higher calling that will culminate with serving our Lord in gathering the harvest, those who are chosen for this spectacular work must pass through certain trials and tribulations that will leave one with an empathy for the natural, imperfect, sometimes despicable condition of mankind.

Those who are heartbroken and grieve deeply but remain faithful will comfort and exhort those who raised from death still in a carnal state who hold grudges, harbor hatred for God (or lost faith) due to their loss. Those who (through His healing Spirit) overcame lust and sexual sins, fornication, homosexuality, adultery, etc. will be sympathetic to those who have to be purged of these deficiencies. This will hold true with any particular sinful thoughts and actions that people are predisposed to. There will be Brothers and Sisters who were chosen to experience the exact same conditions (as those facing Judgment and the LOF) that were healed from above so as to be a comfort and example to them, who can say without hesitation... "Yes I was once there too".

I truly believe the things His (chosen) people struggle with will in turn become a blessing to those who follow through the in LOF...

In the end all the evil we have been confronted with, experienced and struggled with will be transformed into a greater blessing than anyone can begin to imagine.

Peace,

Joe

grapehound

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 12:53:24 AM »

Thanks Joe.
I think you lifted a few heads there.
Including mine.

Love & Peace

Grape

bluzman

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 01:01:18 AM »

Thank you Joe,
Ches

hillsbororiver

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 11:05:22 AM »

Greetings GodIsGracious, Grapehound & Bluzman (and everyone else),

It is nice to hear you have been given some peace, comfort or insight participating in this thread, I know all of you have blessed me with your thoughts, empathy and compassion. The day I brought up this subject I was low in a valley deep in the wilderness, much more circumspect and hopeful now...

In 2599 years, not much has changed w/ the beast inside.

Hi Gena, so very true!

Here is a portion of LOF Parts 3 & 12

THE BELIEVER’S JUDGMENT BY FIRE

Well, yes, it does appear that there is a judgment on the house of God, but certainly not a judgment by FIRE, is there? Doesn’t God judge non-believers with fire, but not believers? This only sounds strange to you if you have never been taught the Scriptures.

"Beloved, think it NOT STRANGE concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some STRANGE thing happened unto you" (I Pet. 4:12).

Peter makes it sound as though going through fiery trails is the norm rather than the exception. The New Testament is filled with the fiery trials of the Saints.

Now I hope that none will be offended at my next few statements, but if so, so be it. Unless God Almighty through the purging power of His FIERY SPIRIT, is BURNING OUT the lusts and passions and vanity and haughtiness and greed and self-righteousness and laziness and weakness and hypocrisy and wickedness and pride and materialism and cynicism and depravity and carnality in your life, then Jesus Christ is not choosing you to reign with Him as the Sons of God in the Kingdom of God to bring all Heaven and Earth to repentance and salvation!

http://bible-truths.com/lake3.html

GOD’S MINISTERS ARE FLAMES OF FIRE

I showed you earlier that Jesus Christ is not only IN the lake of fire, He IS THE LAKE OF FIRE. He is the Divinity in this spiritual fire.

Ponder this:

Like Christ, we too are raised with a "SPIRITUAL body" (I Cor. 15:44).

We are in fact called, "the BODY of Christ" (Eph. 1:23).

We will literally "be LIKE Him [Christ]" (I John 3:2).

God will make us into "ministers [of] FLAMING FIRE" (Psalm 104:4).

We too then will be like our God, "a CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29).

God promises us that, "…the saints shall JUDGE THE WORLD…" and "we shall JUDGE ANGELS" (I Cor. 6:2-3)!

God tells us WHERE this judgment will take place:

"…they were judged every man according to their works," and "whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into THE LAKE OF FIRE" (Rev. 20:13 & 15).

Therefore, we, the Saints, the Body of Christ, the consuming fire ministers of God, the saviours of Mt. Zion, the manifested Sons and Daughters of God, along with our Head, Jesus Christ, also ARE THE LAKE OF FIRE!

THERE IS NO LITERAL LAKE, AND THERE IS NO LITERAL FIRE. Jesus Christ and His Body of Saints ARE THE LAKE OF JUDGING, PURIFYING, CONSUMING SPIRITUAL FIRE!!!

The lake of fire is a metaphor written in symbols that stand for what is being symbolized, not the symbols themselves. The lake of fire is composed of Jesus Christ the Judge of the world, Christ’s divine spiritual fire and brimstone, and the Sons of God who are the body of Christ who are also FLAMES OF FIRE (Heb. 1:7).

And the whole world will be judged BY US! After death, all the dead will be resurrected, they will all be judged, they will have to pass through the purifying lake of fire, they will have to PASS THROUGH US! WE will be their judge along with our Lord.

"Know ye not that the SAINTS SHALL JUDGE THE WORLD?"

And so, the GREAT SEA OF HUMANITY will be judged in the safety and security of the LAKE OF SAINTS!

http://bible-truths.com/lake12.html

Peace,

Joe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.