bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I believe  (Read 5011 times)

bob

I believe
« on: January 21, 2011, 09:12:43 AM »

I got this in an email today, it's the first time I've seen it. If you have seen it, enjoy again. Bob

http://www.andiesisle.com/creation/magnificent.html

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I believe
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 11:03:41 AM »

Thanks Bob,
It's always good to have a reminder of what God has created for our pleasure and amazement.
We serve a wonderful Father and our future has one miracle after another age after age.

Indianabob

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:34:49 PM »

Thanks for sharing, Bob.  This video was beautiful and exquisitely put together. :)

René

walt123

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »

Hi,Bob

That is awesome,thank you for sharing. :o

Walt.

Kat

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »

Thanks Bob, we need to stop and think about this amazing creation from time to time. It is so awesome to consider what God has done  :)

Kat

Stacey

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 05:04:10 PM »

Hi Bob, enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.
Stacey

grapehound

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »

Superb Bob, thanks for the link.

olasupo jacobs

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 02:28:40 AM »

absolutely amazing...the creation itself would be delivered and us too who believed (from the heart without nature's compulsion) in the salvation of all

Rom 8:19  All of creation waits with eager longing for God to reveal his children.
Rom 8:20  For creation was condemned to lose its purpose, not of its own will, but because God willed it to be so. Yet there was the hope
Rom 8:21  that creation itself would one day be set free from its slavery to decay and would share the glorious freedom of the children of God.
Rom 8:22  For we know that up to the present time all of creation groans with pain, like the pain of childbirth.
Rom 8:23  But it is not just creation alone which groans; we who have the Spirit as the first of God's gifts also groan within ourselves as we wait for God to make us his children and set our whole being free.

how glorious and wonderful will that age be... when God becomes all in all... this music is awesome i see Him (The Father) at work in us (his Children= Universalist or not) both to will and do of his good pleasure... some day  we will all be united... for Now we all "believe"

jingle52

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »

Thanks for this magnificent video Bob.
A reminder of how fortunate we are, living on this awsome planet made especially for us, His children.
God is great!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.