bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: POSSIBLE HELP FOR YOUR ILLNESS  (Read 4685 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
POSSIBLE HELP FOR YOUR ILLNESS
« on: January 23, 2011, 10:55:25 AM »

Please do not ignore this.  Go to this website or have someone go to this website and give this a try(lowdosenaltrexone.org).  Finding a doctor to administer this FDA approved drug may not be easy because it is outside the normal protocol for cancer treatment.  There is plenty of evidence of the effectiveness of this drug.  It is a very inexpensive drug and has no patent so BIG PHARMA is not interested in promoting it.  I hope you will have someone look into this for you if you can't do it yourself.  Praying for you-Bill.....

Dear Bill:

Thanks, but no thanks.  I receive hundreds of emails from people who sincerely
want to help, but have virtually no knowledge regarding the treatements they suggest.
I became aware of naltrexone back in 2008. My medical doctor wrote me a prescription
for it, and I took it one time.  That was the worst day of my entire life multiplied by a
hundred!  I really thought that I would die or go insane!  It was unbearable!  It was like
some alien monster had taken over my body and mind!  My wife called Hospice, which
came out to my home, but there was nothing they could do.  I would not go through a day
like that again for ten million dollars!  I can't put into words who awful I felt that day!!!  It
was a living nightmare!  Please don't tell anyone else about this product.
But thanks for your concern.  I know you are only trying to help, and that's a good thing.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.