bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 3890 times)

servias

Good Morning!
« on: January 23, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »

Good morning folks,
Been a rough couple of weeks for me.  Wife has very been sick and unable to do much so working full-time and taking care of 3 kids has been my life recently.  I now have better understanding and respect for single mother's and father's, ITS HARD! 

But today my wife can now breathe better, things are looking better.  Got the house and kids in order and I am feeling very refreshed.  I think I needed this experience to take a step back away from my daily routine and appreciate my wife and myself more.  The sun is starting to shine and that always helps too.  This year is going to be a great year.  I am motivated to get into better shape so I can play with my kids more and have been exercising and eating better.  I hope you all have a wonderful year too and may GOD help keep our hearts and minds towards him (and hopefully I don't catch this nasty virus too ;D ).
Dan

grapehound

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »

Every Blessing Dan in your new regime!

Good too hear you so 'chipper'.

Peace to your hearts and health to your marrow,

Grape

servias

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 06:07:26 PM »

Thanks guys,
Unfortunately I think I caught something similar too.  As well as one other kid.  Hopefully only another day and I'll be back to tip top shape.  I have not been posting much because I think I jump the gun too quickly on my responses.  Not a big deal but its better for me to learn and debate in my head rather than then reasoning things on this forum.  I will try to chime in if only necessary or I am stuck on something complicated.   
Dan

lostANDfound

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »

sounds like you're learning the same thing i am lately dan, except for me it's more about holding back my truckloads of opinions in conversations with the people around me. 
hope everyone's feeling better soon. 

grapehound

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 09:33:46 AM »

Ditto, lostANDfound !

Thanks for the thread Dan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.