bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lazarus and the rich man  (Read 5012 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Lazarus and the rich man
« on: January 29, 2011, 02:13:11 PM »

Hello brother I have just read your scriptual narrative on Luke 16:19-31 from your website.
In a nutshell I agree on your understanding of this parable, as I have always wondered why a loving God would want to punish the unjust forever and ever in burning pain and agony. I also do not believe in an immortal soul, as scripture clearly says that God only is immortal.
I have one question for you though.
What about all the personal accounts of people whom have died or had visitations from Jesus that acknowledge a hellfire at dead in the after life for the unsaved, ie Mary K Baxter, and another by a man whom was stung by a box jellyfish and died.
Are they phonies or mislead by demons, or just had an insane experience from their own personal fears?
What is your standing on these Christians and their testamonies, I am sure you know these people and their accounts.

Thanks
                                                                    Rob

Dear Rob:  I cannot possibly go through all of these characters and their books, and especially in an email.
I did, however, do a rather in-depth critique of Bill Weise and his book: "23 Minutes in Hell" (it's about 160
pages long). He is a total lying FRAUD!

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.