bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At Midday  (Read 4760 times)

longhorn

At Midday
« on: January 30, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »

Acts chap 26 tells of Paul's road to demascus experience,and I have always tried to descern how, if at all, our own conversion is in any way similar to that of the great Apostles.  Then I recently noticed the word " Midday " in verse 13.  Midday we could all agree, on a sunny day would be the BRIGHTEST part of the day.  Even on a fairly cloudy day.  I know myself that I was lead to Ray's website at the so called " peek " or " Brightness " of my knowledge of what I thought was at the time the true gospel.  I thought I had more bible knowledge " Midday Brightness " than most in the church I was attending.  Then one night around 11:30 pm while on the computer I typed in the word Hell and there was Ray's website.  I discoverd my " Midday Brightness " was nother more than Total Darkness.  May we all have a Midday experience.

Longhorn

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
Re: At Midday
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »

amen  longhorn x
Walk in the Spirit

grapehound

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 09:57:44 PM »

My Midday Brightness went South a year before I found BT.
And it was in Winter.  ???

Grape

SDDiver

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 05:19:36 PM »

I understand Paul's Damascus Road experience to be a parable that we all must live.

At the beginning of our journey we don't even know Christ.

Then (at midday) He finds us, strikes us down, and then -- HE BLINDS US! (which is when we turn to religion and lose our first love).

After 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the great fish, He heals our blindness and we can see Him for the first time. Halleluljah indeed!!

For most, this scenario won't play out in this life time but in the trials and judgments of the next.

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 12:16:09 AM »

I like that Longhorn ;D

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 12:22:23 AM »

Longhorn, that did not come while dodging cow patties in a snowstorm. Really great find and comment at midday bro,
thanks.

george ;D.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.