bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Benny Hinn - Dark Lord of the Sith  (Read 9189 times)

geokuhns

Benny Hinn - Dark Lord of the Sith
« on: February 01, 2011, 02:42:15 PM »

Benny Hinn - Dark Lord of the Sith.  :o

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SS95q2kpg

Cypress

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I <3 jj81
Re: Benny Hinn - Dark Lord of the Sith
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 06:09:32 PM »

Oh my gosh! I'm going to pee in my pants!  ;D
Elaine

DougE6

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »

Thanks for the post, it was entertaining. BTW I noticed your avatar.  Coming from a lifelong Packer fan, living in Wisconsin, that is fighting words ;D Expecting a good match Sunday. Good luck.

lauriellen

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 07:10:21 PM »

omg....that was so funny i almost cried.... :D ;D :D ;D

Samson

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »

Thanks George,

That's why these TeleEvangelists are similiar to Darth Sidious. They are insidious with a hidden agenda covered by a False Righteous Front in order to deceive their adherents.

Love that Force Lightening though, I could have used that along the way, very useful,  ;D.

However, this is what happens behind the scenes, unknown to the Rank/File believers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM_nBvjpidE

;), Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:59:25 PM »

I'm crackin' up watching this!! hehe!!  :D
Kathy ;)

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:06:45 PM »

To my intense shame there was a time that I thought this clown was a man of God.  / hides face now  :-*

This video just enhances the buffoonery (is that a word) of this religious hack.

gmik

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 12:23:26 PM »

me too Arion!!

After watching this one I started watching a bunch of them....good Lord!!!  Its pathetic watching that stuff....can NOT believe I waS ever once a part of it!

Thank you Lord for using Ray to drag me out of Babylon!

daywalker

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 04:47:45 PM »

hahaahaha that's hilarious! Hope he doesn't come to San Diego anytime soon...  :o

santikos

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »

this is truly funny. sorry thing is that even if he really did have a lightsaber he can easily convince his followers that it is some holy staff, with healing powers.

judith collier

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 10:28:49 PM »

To all,
 I really don't want to argue, honest, but once there was once a minister who was praying for a few of us in a church and when this man came within 2 ft. of me and began to stretch out his arm towards me my lights went out and i went down FAST!
So. what is this phenomenom? It was powerful but I don't recall anything miraculous healing coming from it. And i couldn't get up for a long time because i was groggy, like drunk.
judy

DougE6

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 01:14:14 AM »

Hi John

that is the best answer I have seen so far to on this 'slain in the spirit Phenomenom".  thanks

Doug

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 01:18:00 AM »

John, I suppose you are right since nothing really good came from it but i was impressed at the time. Now that there is some distance I don't see the need for this as God could just wake you up one morning in a natural way and you could be healed. Couldn't it be God showing his power though, I mean for the people's sake? Here i go again back and forth.
I was praying pretty intensely and thought it was the Holy Spirit praying through me. One thing i did decide though fairly soon after was I didn't want any theatrics since the gate is narrow and i wanted to make sure i was going to go through that gate. Too emotional and I do not believe God is emotional, he just IS. I don't believe God FEELS in His mercy, nor does He cry, nor does His heart break but He knows very well that we do. Clarity is devoid of emotion and God is pure clarity.
Just my thoughts. Judy

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 10:39:06 AM »

Here i go again back and forth.

Jesus said that we are able to discern them (false prophets/teachers, ect ) by their fruits.  Even if one was confused on the misapplication of the gifts of the spirit ect, the fruits of these so called men of God should be sufficient to tell us of the spirit they are operating under.  There is so much material on Hinn's false prophecies, drug scandals with some of his closest associates, claims that Jesus Christ was going to bodily appear in some of his upcoming crusades, his wife arrested for shoplifting in South Africa, spending $2200 a nite for hotel rooms, and then the recent divorce from his aforementioned wife.  Apparently he has taken up with Paula White now and that had something to do with the divorce.  On and on it goes.  The lifestyle fruits of these televangelists should tell us all that we need to know about them.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 12:12:20 PM »

agreed.
Elaine

daywalker

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »

Here i go again back and forth.

Jesus said that we are able to discern them (false prophets/teachers, ect ) by their fruits.  Even if one was confused on the misapplication of the gifts of the spirit ect, the fruits of these so called men of God should be sufficient to tell us of the spirit they are operating under.  There is so much material on Hinn's false prophecies, drug scandals with some of his closest associates, claims that Jesus Christ was going to bodily appear in some of his upcoming crusades, his wife arrested for shoplifting in South Africa, spending $2200 a nite for hotel rooms, and then the recent divorce from his aforementioned wife.  Apparently he has taken up with Paula White now and that had something to do with the divorce.  On and on it goes.  The lifestyle fruits of these televangelists should tell us all that we need to know about them.

Well said.

jassy

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 02:06:44 PM »

yes. I agree that Benny Hinn and others of his ilk are money hungry showman and most churches are preaching the wrong doctrine to manipulate and dominate the people.

But, God made Benny and God made the churches. There are miracles and life changes happening in and outside of churches and evangelical gatherings. In His infinite wisdom He makes these evangelical showman fallible so the people will know its not them but God who is the ultimate healer and life changer.
If you do not heed the warnings that these are sinfull humans and not superhumans than so be it. But they are serving Gods purpose. He has ordained that they are who they are and do what they do.

To make a fool of them and run down all church activity is crazy. That they still exist is also part of Gods plan. By all means avoid them if that is what God has put in your heart. But do not fall into the exact trap that the church uses. Treating all those who do not believe as you do with haughtiness and judgementalism. 

None of us have all the answers. At all times preach the word of God and only when absolutely necessary use words. 

mharrell08

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 03:18:54 PM »

Jer 14:14  the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Ezek 22:28  Her prophets plastered them with untempered mortar, seeing false visions, and divining lies for them, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD,’ when the LORD had not spoken

Matt 7:15-16  Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits...

2 Pet 2:1-3  But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

jassy

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »

Yes, but they were sent. The fact that we were warned means they are sent. Swift destruction? Hinn has been going on for years. I am not going to answer you with bible verse. That is for the learned. Neither will I bow down to bible bashing from you.
Making a fool of any soul is wrong. Good comes from all things. Benny Hinn has no free will. That is the teachings we accept on this forum .
I know one thing which I did not mention. When my husband had an accident with his motorcycle and broke his ribs. He was in extreme pain for many days. He sat with me and watched Benny Hinns video one evening years ago. He never even saw Hinn. He saw a man singing before Hinn even came on. My husband was healed in front of me.  So, good came from this strange little man with his false prophesys and all his rubbish.  It was Jesus who healed my man.  And He used a video of a man singing about we are worth more than many sparrows. 
So please dont bash me with verse. I have no time for that and have no fear of being banned from this forum. I love Ray and his insights and embrace it wholeheartedly but it does not make me braindead.

mharrell08

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »

Yes, but they were sent. The fact that we were warned means they are sent. Swift destruction? Hinn has been going on for years. I am not going to answer you with bible verse. That is for the learned. Neither will I bow down to bible bashing from you.
Making a fool of any soul is wrong. Good comes from all things. Benny Hinn has no free will. That is the teachings we accept on this forum .
I know one thing which I did not mention. When my husband had an accident with his motorcycle and broke his ribs. He was in extreme pain for many days. He sat with me and watched Benny Hinns video one evening years ago. He never even saw Hinn. He saw a man singing before Hinn even came on. My husband was healed in front of me.  So, good came from this strange little man with his false prophesys and all his rubbish.  It was Jesus who healed my man.  And He used a video of a man singing about we are worth more than many sparrows. 
So please dont bash me with verse. I have no time for that and have no fear of being banned from this forum. I love Ray and his insights and embrace it wholeheartedly but it does not make me braindead.

Not bashing, just calling a spade a spade. The leaders of the churches are specifically referred to as ministers of Satan.

This seems to be a sensitive issue for you and this thread seems that have ran its course. No need for it to go any further.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 22 queries.