bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Reply?  (Read 5931 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
No Reply?
« on: July 07, 2006, 09:52:43 AM »

Dear Ray,
    I have not heard from you in a while and wondering what's up? I'm disappointed that you have not responded to my e-mails, not even a word to say I'm busy.
    I read a little here and there, and listen to a couple minutes of one of your video's. I read some of a conversation between you and a Cody or Willie, whoever. I skimmed over 16 other conversations you had with people as well. Cody seem to really get under your skin, so much so that you called him a name.
    How is it that you can attack Billy Graham and others for a word blunder or two and attack them publicly. The Word of God tells us how to properly handle church conflict, how to handle accusations, and what to do with those who are divisive, which we are to reject because the person is warped and sinning, being self condemned (Titus 3:9-10). It is a fearful thing to fall in to the hands of the living God (Heb.10:31).
    Have you read Rev.20: 10,12-15; Rev.21: 4-8, 27; Rev. 22:14-16 "Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. "I Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches."
    If you read the scriptures you would see the wicked are cast into the Lake of Fire and will be tormented day and night for ever this is their part or place outside the gates of heaven. The believers are the only one's promised eternal life in Rev.21: 27" But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life." And to only the believers who overcome will experience God wiping away every tear from their eyes, no more death, sorrow, crying, or pain (Rev.21:4). Do you forget Rom.8:9 which says "...Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ , he is not His." You can also read 2Cor.6:14-7:1 to get a good understanding of the believer and unbeliever and Gods promise to those who obey Him. You can go to the book of Eph.5:5 and se e that no sinner has any place or inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Have your read 1Cor.6:9-10 which says, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God." They will not inherit the kingdom of God or heaven ever. Jesus said "Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then I will declare to them, I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!"(Matt.6:21-23).
    Some where you gave an example of 1% would be saved and 99% would be going to hell and how could a loving God do such a thing. How hard is it to understand the Word of God, Jesus says "Enter be the narrow gate; for wide is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."  How hard is it to understand that the majority of the people, or most  people will never go to heaven and only those who have received the Holy Spirit are the children of God and only they will ever taste of heaven.
     You make it sound like you alone or the group (Christian Universalists, ect.) you are apart of have a handle on the truth and that all Christian theologians are wrong. God did not make the Word of God so hard to understand that only a few like you could understand the truths. 2Peter1:20 "knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."  The true believers can understand the Word of God 1John 2:27 " But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him." & nbsp; The true believer's who have the Holy Spirit are the one's who can truly understand the Word of God and will be the only one's to enter the Kingdom of Heaven according to the Word of God. Yes, it may only be between 1-30% to spend eternity in heaven and 70-99% will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
     It says that the wicked, or sinners, will be outside they will not enter the kingdom of heaven, not ever.You can not change the Word of God and make it say what you want it to say. It will not fit and will not work.
    Thanks for your time,
    In His love,

Jeff
Dear Jeff:
About 55 years ago, we had a LP record entitled "How to Teach Your Parakeet to Talk."  Well this parakeet on the record knew several hundred words. And he could even make small sentences. He was quite articulate.  But when he tried longer sentences or poems, every thing came out like words tumbling in a clothes dryer. He would quote half a poem then change to a different poem, then come back to the first one. It was hilarious.  You remind me of that parakeet.
Sincerely,
Ray

PS  There are 604 unanswered emails ahead of yours, but when I saw that name Jeff, I dropped everthing and gave you top billing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.