bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bible's Message of Salvation for the Whole World  (Read 13179 times)

phillip78

The Bible's Message of Salvation for the Whole World
« on: February 21, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: The Bible's Message of Salvation for the Whole World
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 02:13:58 PM »

Thanks I liked that.

Craig

chav

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »

Yeah very good

Dave

phillip78

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 12:38:52 AM »

The word of God is blunt proclaiming the salvation for everyone. If just one soul is lost forever, then not 1 of these scriptures is true-and there are many more. It's amazing how God blinds people to the truth. When God lifts the blind folds EVERYONE will see. I look forward to the day.

mharrell08

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 01:23:21 AM »

I look forward to the day.

Same here Phillip

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 02:13:01 AM »

But who has believed our report, Phillip78?.

george.

phillip78

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 04:43:27 AM »

But who has believed our report, Phillip78?.

george.

But who has? Not many.

daywalker

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 02:52:01 PM »

awesome... thank you!

legoman

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »

Thanks for posting that.

Awesome video!

Heidi

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 01:07:14 AM »

Thanks for sharing.....When God lifts the blind folds EVERYONE will see. I look forward to the day"....so do.

Duane

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 03:20:01 PM »

I find that people get VERY ANGRY at the thought of everyone being saved because it is almost like they
think it is UNFAIR that people can live their lives selfishly, with no concern for God and NOT get HELL
as a punishment! 
Plus, after spending all their lives threatening people with the punishment of HELL, to all of a sudden realize their threats were invalid makes people livid!
Not much showing of "Christian love" when one harbors anger in the fact that people won't burn for
eternity!  Go figure.
I REALLY feel like one of God's "chosen few" because WHAT DID I DO to deserve a mind that is open to God's teaching when others with my identical upbring are closed to the teachings? 
YES, I feel special!

Cypress

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I <3 jj81
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 08:08:33 PM »

Love this! This is amazing. All all all.

Also the Narnia theme in the background :).
Elaine

spiritman

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 02:28:52 AM »

Duane,

I also find them getting very angry. It can be very frustrating at times?  I get looked at like I'm some kind of devil because I actually believe that God will do what he said He will do, save everyone! It is hard to put into words, but I can often sense their complete blindness to the issue, so I don't get upset anymore.  If they were able to do so, they would believe the same, very humbling.

Matt

Duane

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 11:33:17 AM »

THANK YOU, philip78, for the beautiful Biblical summary.  I listened to the whole thing.  I hope everyone does.  Only yht blind can hear this and STILL miss the truth of universal salvation.

olasupo jacobs

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 09:57:56 PM »

it is no wonder that many do not believe this grand scriptural revelations that gives credence to the salvation of all... how could they?
the gospel must be veiled to them, their carnal mind is enmity to the spiritual laws of God it cant understand the plans of God, they must follow the broad way that leads to destruction, it is not given to them to understand the mysteries of the kingdom, as earthy they would continue to manifest earthly dispositions...the list is endless so rejoice if u re among the few that believe this marvelous truth. Peace be upon you and on the Israel of God

Hopeful

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 11:42:52 PM »

Duane,

I also find them getting very angry. It can be very frustrating at times?  I get looked at like I'm some kind of devil because I actually believe that God will do what he said He will do, save everyone! It is hard to put into words, but I can often sense their complete blindness to the issue, so I don't get upset anymore.  If they were able to do so, they would believe the same, very humbling.

Matt

I know the feeling. It wasn't that long ago that I explained this to my old Calvinist associates before telling them that I would no longer be attending their church. One of them prayed for my damnation, out loud, on the spot.

Some "love".

Our association was quickly terminated.

Funnily enough, they couldn't even answer a very simple argument. God swore by Himself that He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked should turn to Him and live. Then, that God will do all His pleasure. Therefore, all will eventually turn to Him and live. Their only defense was to twist and add to the Scriptures, saying that "the wicked" here refers only to the elect, in spite of no suggestion whatsoever of that anywhere else.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 11:49:27 PM by Hopeful »

gmik

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 01:53:43 AM »

Wow.  Thanks for sharing!!!  I forwarded on FB and e mail....see if I get any feedback (probably no one will mention it)

alfonthemove

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 01:32:05 PM »

Thank you for this great work.  It is so refreshing to hear The Lord's Word, and Not Mans Commentary about it.

Duane

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 12:42:28 AM »

Today I did a lot of meditating on what all I had learned on this web-site.  It always comes back to "God not willing that ANY should parish but that ALL should come to repentence".
I had the audacity to try and plave myself in God's stead and picture creating billlions of people.  Now out of the billions of people I have predestined a small percentage of them to
accept me during the course of their life-time--meaning the first fruits of my harvest.
Then I considered the teachings of old and how the remainder that I HADN'T chosen were
destined to eternal suffering for ever!
1. As a LOVING FATHER why wouldn't I choose all of my children to be saved?
2.  If I desired those who didn't accept ME during their life-time to be eternally punished in
    Hell, then why wouldn't it be fairer to NOT create theem in the first place?  Meaning, even
    if my creation had the most pampered of earthly lives for 70-100 years it wouldn't be   
    worth the eternal judgement to follow.
3.  So wouldn't it be most gracious all the way around to either save them all- OR- not create
     them-- knowing their impending, eternal doom?

How could a LOVING FATHER do that?

gmik

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 07:41:38 PM »

good stuff duane.

ps  I got NO feedback on putting the youtube link on my e mails and FB... (duh)  TV and shopping are about the only things that get peoples attention.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.