bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: See new post about Ray's condition and Bible Study at the top of this page.  (Read 6244 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

See new post about Ray's condition and Bible Study at the top of this page.

It's easy to overlook.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather

Thanks to Ray for the update.  He is a walking miracle to still be with us and especially seeing what his PSA was and what the doctors call to be 'unbelievable'.  God certainly is sustaining and upholding him for the task at hand and it's obvious that God isn't done with him yet.  Looking forward to what comes out of the bible study, God willing.

believerchrist100

This is really good news! I can not wait to see what comes out of the study (like Arion said of course, God willing) and the subject matter ("Are you afraid of God?") sounds very intriguing and I can't wait until the video/article is posted!

Foxx

In terms of comfort level, pain, etc. How is he doing, Dennis? I mean are there good days and bad days? What does he do with most of his time now? I'm just really curious about what he has been up to in regards to general life. I hope he is not "bed ridden" or something.

God Bless!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

No, Ray is not bed-ridden. He does what he can.

geokuhns

Thank you Dennis for the post. God bless Ray. We look forward anxiously for the video of the home study.

cjwood

what an awesome man of God!  thank you Father for the miracle of Your Love.

claudia

p.s.  i so look forward to learning more about the topic of the bible study.  :)

jingle52

Thank you for the update and hope all who will attend, a pleasant and meaningful day with Ray.
Really looking forward too to the new article.
God's Blessings.

chav

Hi
Thanks for the update Dennis. Looking forward to the new material.
Dave

One Love

Praise GOD!!!!!
Can't wait to read new posts from him, in the interim I've been searching/perusing/reading from other sites, boy I tell you, there's some dangerous people out there!

Thanks Dennis.

edpro

Re: See new post about Ray's condition and Bible Study at the top of this page.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 09:49:27 PM »

Thank you Denis for the update. That is the first thing that I look for when I come on the forum. May God bless Ray and his family.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 23 queries.