bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Has The Rapture Occurred?  (Read 13608 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Has The Rapture Occurred?
« on: March 03, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »

Is it just me, or has there been a falloff in members posting?  I haven't seen some of the old names in a long while.  I was just wondering if the Rapture has taken away some of the Elect?    ::)

Lately, it has been as exciting around here as Bucharest on a Saturday night.

If things don't pick up, I'm going to post a controversial topic like: "Is the Easter Bunny clean meat for New Testament believers?"

bluzman

Re: Has The Rapture Occurred?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 12:28:21 AM »

John,
That Easter Bunny is the main ingredient in Rainbow Stew.
Ches
I know a few that are eagerly waitin' for the Rupture, You know what I mean!

Stacey

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 11:41:22 AM »

Why you picking on the Rapture? Like its not real or something.

Just trying to help.  ;D
Stacey

cjwood

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 12:14:44 AM »

j from k, you are hysterical!  and, i have kind of had the same feeling lately.  not about the rapture, but, about the forum posting falling off.  but, i myself go a few days here and there when it comes to posting.  i read more. very thankful to know the Truth regarding the rapture.  if i didn't, i would be kind of worried now.  seeing how i am still here.  :D :D :D

claudia

acomplishedartis

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 01:01:52 AM »

Hi Claudia, hi all

Maybe there seems more quetness lately because many topics have already been touched, or because many are busy studying, or trying to be easy on others comments, or because the season of the year, or I don't know. I tent to get my self in troubles when speculating too much.

Or maybe it is comming the time for more controversial themes (I have several in mind) or maybe not.

DougE6

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 01:14:14 AM »

John

In 1st Hezekiah 9:12 it clearly states what is clean or unclean regarding suitable meats for New Testament(Covenant) believers.  You can see as well as I can that rabbit is not listed there. That should be your answer.  How can that be controversial?

Doug

noeleena

• live life. love life.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2011, 06:32:12 AM »

Hi.

Tongue in cheek

& what meat or any meat is clean none as every thing on this earth is contaminated.   chemicals   is that not so.  even our bodys are contaminated    druges meds & on it goes.

& wether you eat bunny wether its clean or not has no bearing on the fact .wether you can or not eat it,

The meaning of clean was only seen by the human eye not under a scope  mag x 1   ,
 so the meanings are quite different ,& for different people & reasons.

So what happened 2000 0r 10000 years ago is not the same.compeared too to day.

& clean is a uesless word because under the scope  what do you see.  have you killed bunny or what ever,   define what the meaning is first.

if youv been in the meat industy  you may know what is being said.  clean means not contaminated inside , what about the intestines  .

oh well back to haggis   .

...noeleena...

daywalker

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »

Is it just me, or has there been a falloff in members posting?  I haven't seen some of the old names in a long while.  I was just wondering if the Rapture has taken away some of the Elect?    ::)

Lately, it has been as exciting around here as Bucharest on a Saturday night.

If things don't pick up, I'm going to post a controversial topic like: "Is the Easter Bunny clean meat for New Testament believers?"

No, the Rapture isn't until May 21st.. remember?  :D

http://www.wecanknow.com/

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 02:40:08 AM »

Oh, i was holed up on Mt Flyaway, waiting with my cape open. But now i can just go on walking up and down and to and fro in my Earth for a while yet, at least until May 20th.

Thanks Chris. ;D

Samson

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 11:48:33 AM »

Hi Claudia, hi all

Maybe there seems more quetness lately because many topics have already been touched, or because many are busy studying, or trying to be easy on others comments, or because the season of the year, or I don't know. I tent to get my self in troubles when speculating too much.

Or maybe it is comming the time for more controversial themes (I have several in mind) or maybe not.

Hey Moises,

Your above Post displays an example of good insight, in my opinion. In so far as Topics or Themes that center around speculation, I prefer to discuss these outside the Forum. Kat, John Popovich and I regularly have Phone Discussions that center around Ray's Teachings, but sometimes We go outside the box, discussing information, although not necessarily inaccurate, it's information where the Scriptures are either unclear or silent. We don't want to bring this information to the Forum and violate the Forum rules. There's enough information contained at this Site for All of us to agree on. The three of Us are able to discuss this type of information and remain civil and respectful realizing that We agree on the basic teachings presented here and more. We realize that it's unnecessary and counterproductive to impose Our Wills on One another.

Also, You mention "Studying," been trying to spend more time in that area, too. My Brain is a Tabula Rosa(Empty) lately. Nothing of what I consider of Value has entered My Brain, lately. Also, occasionally I converse with Hillsbororiver(Joe) too Via Phone or Email. I tend to be self critical and analytical when Posting replies and want to be clear and factual with good supporting evidence and Scriptures. When I believe that I'm not in the right frame of mind and have the necessary time to do so properly, thoroughly and accurately, then I won't Post. Even though some of My Posts might have confused other members in the Past, unknown to me, I'm attempting to avoid doing so in the future.

However Moises, Your above Post is basically a sum total of Why I haven't been Posting as often.

Kind Regards, Samson.

longhorn

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 11:32:49 PM »

I think Samson would make a great Moderator.  I know you work long hours already Samson but dig in and take one for the team.  Stop being so selfish.  ;D

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 11:48:35 PM »

I wish there was a "like" button on here! Like we have on Facebook....Then I could just click like on everyone's reply! Like..Moises...like..claudia...like Samson....like..John....etc etc...then I wouldn't have to worry about saying anything wrong!!  :D
oops...like..Longhorn...like..George...like..Daywalker...like Noeleena....like Bluzman...like...Doug...like Stacey...whew!! ;)

oh...well......

Kathy ;)

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 10:27:30 AM »

No, the Rapture isn't until May 21st.. remember?

I'm personally pulling for the guy who predicted this, not the rapture, but the return of Christ.  Wouldn't it be a sweet 2 months waiting if we knew it to be true?

Craig

G. Driggs

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 12:13:15 PM »

Ha ha good one Craig. But that would mean I only have a couple months to get my act straight, and I was hoping for at least another 20 years. ;)

G. Driggs

cjwood

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 12:31:17 AM »

I wish there was a "like" button on here! Like we have on Facebook

wow ninny!  i can't tell you how many times i have thought the exact same thing.

claudia

daywalker

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 01:35:59 PM »

Hi daywalker. You will not believe this, but the other day I got a peace of propaganda regarding that date, on spanish, by persons dressed with big silkprinted t-shirts with big letters of that date, one even had a hat with that date, they where walking randomly and desperate spreading propaganda talking about March 21st and the comming world destruction. I am going to dare to phropesy that March 22 will be a very embarrassing day for all of them, I wonder what are they going to do with the t-shirts and the hats. What a waste of ink!       Or maybe I am wrong and their great conclusions are right; ''the seven days mentioned in Genesis can be considered 7000 years (because one day is like 1000 years), God gave seven days to Noah to escape worldwide destruction and so God is telling us too, that the world had 7000 years exactly to escape from the wrath of God when He destroys the world at the day of judgement. So, from 4990 A.C. (the day of the flood), 7000 years take us to 2011 D.C. (counting minus one because year zero doesn't count).'' mmm, These is dumb.

Funny that they use "4990 A.C." which is an educated ESTIMATION for the date of the flood as a guiding line for determine when these "7 days" or "7 thousand years" ends? LOL

longhorn

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »

AC is 1/2 of the band AC/DC.  Hope that helped.  Kinda busy right now, making a batch of Longhorn special brew stew.

Longhorn

acomplishedartis

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 07:33:18 PM »

Hi daywalker. You will not believe this, but the other day I got a peace of propaganda regarding that date, on spanish, by persons dressed with big silkprinted t-shirts with big letters of that date, one even had a hat with that date, they where walking randomly and desperate spreading propaganda talking about March 21st and the comming world destruction. I am going to dare to phropesy that March 22 will be a very embarrassing day for all of them, I wonder what are they going to do with the t-shirts and the hats. What a waste of ink!       Or maybe I am wrong and their great conclusions are right; ''the seven days mentioned in Genesis can be considered 7000 years (because one day is like 1000 years), God gave seven days to Noah to escape worldwide destruction and so God is telling us too, that the world had 7000 years exactly to escape from the wrath of God when He destroys the world at the day of judgement. So, from 4990 A.C. (the day of the flood), 7000 years take us to 2011 D.C. (counting minus one because year zero doesn't count).'' mmm, These is dumb.

Funny that they use "4990 A.C." which is an educated ESTIMATION for the date of the flood as a guiding line for determine when these "7 days" or "7 thousand years" ends? LOL

I guess I'm ignorant.  I know what B.C. and A.D. are.  What is A.C.?  Before air conditioning?

A.C. = Antes de Cristo (Before Christ) and D.C = Despues de Cristo (After Christ).
sorry, I could scan the propaganda and show where I got it, but I guess these is enoguh.

I took a fast look at Harold Camping in wikipedia, it seems that he already made a prediction on 1994? 
Also, he preach no hell but annihilationism is fine for him.

Mmm, I guess this kind of propaganda is controversial for sure. It is kind funny (and not) how Harold Camping followers traveled all the way south to spread bad news around.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 09:48:20 PM »

They are fulfilling the prophecy..."men will come saying..." 

If we make it past December 2012, maybe...JUST MAYBE...oh, what a day that will be.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

daywalker

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 01:22:16 PM »

They are fulfilling the prophecy..."men will come saying..." 

If we make it past December 2012, maybe...JUST MAYBE...oh, what a day that will be.

I don't know... from what I've heard, there are multiple interpretations regarding the Mayan calendar. Some say the "end" is 2016, others say 2023 or something like that (going off memory). Whenever someone asks me what I think will happen at the "end" of the Mayan calendar, I tell them probably the same thing that happens after Dec 31st of our calendar each year...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.