bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible Study  (Read 4632 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Bible Study
« on: March 13, 2011, 03:25:29 PM »

Praying for the study, Ray and Manuela, and all in attendance, and for those recording the event for us.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

One Love

Re: Bible Study
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 03:56:28 PM »

Hey Dave
I sent Dennis a message asking when will that study be published, obviously he's in attendance, do you know?
Cheers!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 04:00:31 PM »

I don't know exactly.  I know they waste as little time as possible.  Unless there are problems, I would think within a few days for video and/or audio.  Longer, obviously, for transcripts.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

chav

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 05:51:41 PM »

can't wait! But then I guess I will have to.
Dave

mharrell08

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

Just stopping for gas on the way home from the study...had a great time seeing everyone in attendance...i'm sure everyone will enjoy this study...Ray always has a way of bringing your attention to certain words in the scriptures and emphasizing a great point...it's so amazing because the words have been there all along.  :)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 09:48:02 PM »

I didn't have a chance to take many pictures. Here's just one.

acomplishedartis

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 11:18:31 PM »

The videos are already posted, wow.

I am sure that everybody there had a great time. I enjoyed the picture.

also,

Praying for the Bible Conference that just passed on the UK and for all whom where in attendance.

Here is the post that was made some time ago on the 'Introduction Section' regarding it:
Hi all, Just to announce that some of us from the UK are organising a BT conference in March 12-13 2011.

It will hold at a Community Centre. Dave UK, Nelson and myself will be speaking. I will basically be sharing what I've learnt from here. It will be a time to fellowship with likeminded believers out there and also to allow others (especially Christians) out there to hear this and we'll then see how God takes them from there. I will post the Invite to the forum (For UK BT members) once it's out.

Myms

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 06:15:07 PM »

The meeting in Bournemouth in the UK was truly uplifting. I felt privileged to be there amongst my brothers and sisters and to listen to God’s word being expounded. It was particularly lovely to stay in the home of Dave (Dave UK) and Karen and to be able to put some faces to names. I can’t speak for others who attended but I came away feeling more ‘grounded’ (spiritually speaking!) and certainly very encouraged.

lauriellen

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »

I was so inspired and relieved when i listened to Rays new bible study and heard him say something like "if he wasn't here, he would never believe it." I was ashamed to admit that sometimes the enormity of this whole mystery is a bit much for me to take in too....i sometimes find my mind saying "this isn't real' or 'its all a dream'  or 'what if all this is not true'..."am i deluding myself?"....hateful shameful little doubt darts that try to shake me up.....i thought i was the only one who has trouble taking this all in....NOT saying at all that Ray has doubts, but i could just tell by the humble and loving way he said it that "this" is all sometimes hard to comprehend...
love that man.
lauriellen

geokuhns

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 02:37:20 PM »

We had our monthly Bible study at our home yesterday. Made a DVD of Ray's first video. Had nine in attendance. Some do not have a computer so this is the only way they can see Ray. What a blessing it is to be able to show Ray's talk on a 57" TV. It was almost like being at his home for the study. Thank you Ray for the spiritual food. Would have liked to have some of Manuela's spaghetti but we settled for pizza. Yum, Yum.  :D Many thanks for making all this possible Dennis. Good work.  :)

gmik

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 03:26:09 PM »

What a blessing (all of you)....great things going on!

thanks for that pic Dennis.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.