bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my type of blond joke  (Read 5090 times)

Kat

my type of blond joke
« on: March 19, 2011, 02:46:47 PM »

A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank; she has the title, and everything checks out.

The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41.

The loan officer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely; but we are a little puzzled. We checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is - why would you bother to borrow $5,000?" The blond replies....."Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Linny

Re: my type of blond joke
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 05:15:47 PM »

Very funny Kat! :D :D

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 09:18:55 PM »

I went into Manhattan once and paid that much an hour to park.  Smart lady.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Samson

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 02:21:50 PM »

Good One !

Finally, a joke that doesn't offend Blonds, Well a Multi Millionaire, they always find ways to save Money to maintain that level. I want to know if Blonds really do have more fun, My wife would disagree,  ;D.

My Take, Samson.

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 07:13:58 PM »

Samson. I have 4 kids, 3 with black hair and one curly headed blonde. My 2 dark haired girls noway enjoy life as much as the blonde. And the dark haired ones are beauties but the blonde is funny, smart and mystical. My husband wondered aloud when she was born where she came from! The fact that my side is blonde and a few redheads didn't cross his mind. Oh well!
judy
ps I think the fact she was the baby is really the answer.

Samson

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »

Samson. I have 4 kids, 3 with black hair and one curly headed blonde. My 2 dark haired girls noway enjoy life as much as the blonde. And the dark haired ones are beauties but the blonde is funny, smart and mystical. My husband wondered aloud when she was born where she came from! The fact that my side is blonde and a few redheads didn't cross his mind. Oh well!
judy
ps I think the fact she was the baby is really the answer.

Judy,

Thanks for the information. Actually, I prefer Redheads & Frecklegirls, hence My Wife. Also, I think that a Woman with Black Hair and Blue Eyes is unique, you don't get to see that too often, except in Movies. My Wife has Red Hair and Viking Blue Eyes, I Love it.

The Carnal Mind, Samson.  ;)

Duane

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 12:50:55 PM »

Kat...I never could understand the "blonde thing".  The stereotype of blondes are that they are scatter-brained, intellectually
inferior people--hence the "blonde jokes".
That being the case, WHY is it the FIRST THING a woman does when she gets a public position ie: weather person, host on Fox News Channel, CNN etc. is to dye their hair BLONDE.   I even wrote to F.N.C. and asked if being blonde was a requirement for an ANCHOR position!  GO figure!

gmik

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 02:58:20 PM »

:D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.