bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Firelands  (Read 5621 times)

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Firelands
« on: March 21, 2011, 03:12:54 AM »

Will you stay with me, in the firelands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezGQ8dxwoLs&feature=channel_video_title

Tracey Hewat - Firelands

You cant believe the historys real
Come with me to the firelands
You make me feel
The risk of the night
Stay with me in the firelands
Can you tell me
If you love me
Do you light fairies along the sky
Can you give me
Storms and sunshines
You make me feel
My historys real
You cant believe the risk of the night
Come with me to the firelands
Can you tell me
If you love me
Do you light fairies along the skies?
Can you give me
Storms and sunshines

Beautiful song, hope you enjoy it! Makes me want to escape to this place of fantasy and imagination!
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Stacey

Re: Firelands
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 05:06:03 AM »

Enjoyed it, thanks.
Stacey

G. Driggs

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 01:36:59 PM »

Nice lyrics.

I think I know how you feel about wanting to escape, cause I do too sometimes. Which is probably why I play a lot of video games. Sometimes when I'm playing I'll just sit back take it all in and say wow! The graphics in games these days are amazing. Them firelands sound pretty cool too. :)

Thanks for sharing Alex.

G.Driggs

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 03:16:18 PM »

Nice lyrics.

I think I know how you feel about wanting to escape, cause I do too sometimes. Which is probably why I play a lot of video games. Sometimes when I'm playing I'll just sit back take it all in and say wow! The graphics in games these days are amazing. Them firelands sound pretty cool too. :)

Thanks for sharing Alex.

G.Driggs

Yes!! Glad you enjoyed it, you too Stacey! Speaking of games, I love playing big online fantasy games with hundreds of other people because you can really get lost in the world! Graphics these days are indeed amazing, check out this game coming out this christmas, i honestly cannot wait for it! I'm going to find a way to really escape to this world, its breath taking and just my type of game!

Go to, www.elderscrolls.com and imput your language, continenet and date of birth and after that a breath taking high definition video will load for the game, watch it. Its AMMMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!

Well im off to the firelands now, c you there! xD

1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

gmik

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 06:36:09 PM »

I loved it....why does my heart clench in my chest when I hear this stuff!  borrowed comment-----love celtic....have you discovered Blackmore's Knight???

I think I wanna escape this old world to one that is mystic and mythic...good is good and bad is bad....clearly defined....oh well....

thanks alex

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 08:58:42 PM »

Wow you got to be kidding me! The new elder scrolls this Christmas? Man I played oblivion to death. I even bought the goty for my pc after playing it on the xbox. Looked absolutely gorgeous with the downloaded scenery mod.

I hope they put in some co op this time, that would be so cool to adventure around with another buddy. 8)

Thanks for sharing that link for the trailer, been wondering if they were gonna make another.

I'm off to watch the trailer.  ;D

G.Driggs

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 03:25:58 AM »

Haha youre very welcome! Yea its going to be an amazing game, i just can't wait!! And gmik you are more then welcome! I'm right there with you!! In our dreams eh? Maybe one day, when we see the Lord on the otherside, will find a world even more fantasy like than we could imagine. I certainly do hope so :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.