bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4355 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: July 08, 2006, 02:15:19 PM »

Thanks for the good words. That's what I tell the hard sell preachers that I have to deal with. Practice what you preach. Walk the walk if you're going to talk the talk. Be a witness of God's love by showing others how to be compassionate towards our brothers and sisters. I even had a guilt trip for awhile when I went through the whole charismatic Christian thing thinking that I wasn't really being a good Christian because I wasn't standing on a street corner shouting scripture at the top of my lungs. I thank God that guys like you put things in their proper perspective. I thank God that I finally have the good sense to just be who I am and let God's love flow through me supernaturally to everyone that I come into contact with everyday even if I'm not quoting scripture. Love is the most powerful thing there is. God is love. Love is the only thing that the more you give it away the more you get. It's exactly the opposite of that money that the preachers are begging for and conning their poor flocks out of. If you're filled with the spirit of love, it will manifest itself through you and change people around you even if you don't see it right away. God bless you, brother. Keep up the good work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.