bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A good place to start  (Read 4519 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
A good place to start
« on: July 08, 2006, 02:16:14 PM »

Well, lets see here...I found your website by accident..or perhaps not and I happen to be a Christian that believes in much (or rather all) of what I have been taught as a child. I was curious as to why you do not believe in a hell and would like to know if you believe in a heaven as well. It just seems odd to me that you say there is no hell....for if so then why does it say that there is one, in the bible and that it is meant for those who do not except God savior. Now I do not wish to dog you and what not.....and I am not trying to corner you with my questions or anything, I merely wanted to get down to the bottom of this to truly understand what it is you are teaching here. I understand if you can't reply to this since you get so many e-mails, but it would be great to hear what you have to say.

P.S.   If you do reply i would love to ask some more questions. ^_^

Truthfully, Jacob

Dear Jacob:
    If you wish to know what I believe and teach on the subject of the christian hell, then a good place to start might be all the material that I have written on the subject  on my site.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.