bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The city of his govt?  (Read 2860 times)

Randall L Pilch Jr

The city of his govt?
« on: February 21, 2011, 03:41:37 PM »

I had this dream once, I've never forgotten it, If I'm elect then I think I saw a vision of the city I live in and what my house was like during the thousand year reign, I've never forgotten this, my house was like the Washington monument, an obelisk, but just the frame, think 3 cubes stacked on top of each other with a pyramid roof, 3 rooms stacked on top of each other, all four walls of each room were completely open but had shear curtains, no stairs to each room or doors of any kind, no walkways, no streets actually, the base of my house was molded into the bases of the other houses, it had that smooth tan finish like you commonly see in the middle east. So in my mind we didn't need streets or walkways because we traveled differently with spirit bodies, so also no use for walls, doors, stairs etc. I'm also guessing no walls because who would be stealing from each other? I don't know it seemed very real, maybe thats all it was was just a dream, anyone else dreamt about this place?

On a different note I had a friend who had a dream and he does not even read the bible, and he said that in the dream the sky rolled up like a piece of paper...how much different is that then like a scroll? Very interesting...

gmik

Re: The city of his govt?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 08:17:20 PM »

Cool.....but then sometimes dreams are just dreams, I sure can have vivid ones!

Are you old??  Bible says Old men will dream dreams!! ;) 8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 17 queries.