bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Needing Prayer  (Read 3144 times)

dave

Needing Prayer
« on: March 28, 2011, 04:57:30 PM »

Struggles with sin, and sometimes "over-thinking" things, being a recovering alcoholic, who slips,
if it was not the knowledge that He forgives and knows my frame... For, he, knoweth how we are formed, He is mindful that, dust, we are.( Psa 103:14) 
He does not shun me when I misss the mark and lets me know that where ever or what ever state I am in....
"Whither could I go from Your spirit, And whither could I run away from Your presence?" (Psa 139:7)
"If I should climb to the heavens, You are there, And should I make my berth in the unseen, behold, You are there."(Psa 139:8)

This is what I know..."The indignation of Jehovah I do bear, For I have sinned against Him, Till that He doth plead my cause, And hath executed my judgment, He doth bring me forth to the light, I look on His righteousness. (Mic 7:9)

I remain overwhelemed by His Love.
God is to us a refuge and strength, A help in adversities found most surely.
Psa 46:2  Therefore we fear not in the changing of earth, And in the slipping of mountains Into the heart of the seas.
Psa 46:3  Roar--troubled are its waters, Mountains they shake in its pride. Selah.
Psa 46:4  A river--its rivulets rejoice the city of God, Thy holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.
Psa 46:5  God is in her midst--she is not moved, God doth help her at the turn of the morn! (Psa.46:1-5)

One Love

Re: Needing Prayer
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 06:00:22 PM »

being a recovering alcoholic, who slips
shouldn't that be "who sips" Just joking! what  wonderful scriptures quoted, after a disapointing day of job hunting and all the thoughts that go with, how inspiring to read such scriptures.
God bless bro.

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 10:39:10 PM »

2Co 12:9  ........My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Rom 7:21-25  I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.  For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:  But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.   O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

lilitalienboi16

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:33:19 AM »

Hey brotha!

Right there struggling with you, you posted some mighty awsome words of wisdom from our Mighty and Loving Father! Thank you for sharing, and you most certainly have my prayers! I pray the Lord humble us all and in turn fill us all with His Mighty Spirit that we may be just alittle more like Him and fill our hearts with love and compassion for all of His creation! For what are we without His love eh?

And after all, we do love Him, BECAUSE He loved us first! Amen amen!

Prayers always!

Alex
1 Cor 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.