bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Request for Prayer  (Read 4298 times)

Hopeful

A Request for Prayer
« on: April 04, 2011, 04:50:55 PM »

Hi guys. May I ask that you pray for the wonderful Scriptural truth that "God is love" to sink into my heart? It seems I know it in my head, but my heart is very fearful and doubting. I'm sorry to ask for something that may seem so trivial. but it would mean the world to me.

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: A Request for Prayer
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 05:19:25 PM »

Prayer sent on it's way! Be sure, wishes like that are sure to be fulfilled!

God be with you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

daywalker

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 05:27:38 PM »

Hi guys. May I ask that you pray for the wonderful Scriptural truth that "God is love" to sink into my heart? It seems I know it in my head, but my heart is very fearful and doubting. I'm sorry to ask for something that may seem so trivial. but it would mean the world to me.

First off, nothing you say here will be considered "trivial". All of us here can testify that it takes time for "God is love" and "Jesus really loves everyone" to truly sink into our hearts and minds. There's a ton of junk in your closet that needs to be tossed out (I'm still shuffling through the first drawer of many myself). You request is granted. I'm praying for you.

daywalker

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 01:38:59 PM »

Can't wait to get to the first drawer.  ;D  I'm still scraping the bubble gum off the top of my dresser.  I used to put it there when I went to bed at night when I was about 6.  ::) Prayers being said.

ROFL

gmik

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 02:15:15 PM »

do you ever watch the closer???   anyway...Brenda tells her husband " I love you with all my heart....I just think that my heart might be pretty small!"

We can't think of God's love in any way compares to what we "think" of as love....

For years I compared my dad's love (womanizing, drinker, finally left my mom and I) w/ God's love---OK, when is God going to leave me like my dad----

Hopeful, don't worry about things like that....just know HE DOES and relax....read phillipians--Think on good things....

This all takes time honey!!

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 06:53:12 AM »

Hopeful, it always takes time for head knowledge to reach the heart. It will happen. There are many times I still feel not truly integrated. I pray God zaps you with his consuming love and believe me it won't take place in your head.
love, judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.