bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone else seen this? Thoughts?  (Read 12746 times)

daywalker

Re: Anyone else seen this? Thoughts?
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »

Seems that Rob Bell is willing to put what he has been shown to the test, without fear of loss. I have followed this from early on, and have no problem with supporting Mr Bell in his newly opened knowledge, still halting, but nonetheless eye opening to many, who none on this forum has reached presently.

Luk 9:49-50 (MKJV)
49  And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out demons in Your name. And we prevented him, because he does not follow us. 50  And Jesus said to him, Do not prevent him, for he who is not against us is for us.

george ;D.

Great reminder George...that scripture hits it on the head exactly.

I second that! Thank you!

dave

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »

I tend to agree friend, with your statement :)

mharrell08

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 05:20:20 PM »

The doctrine of an eternal hell is a doctrine of demons [1 Tim 4:1]. Rob Bell has begun (and this is only in its infant stages) to teach that this doctrine is wrong. He's begun casting this demon out of the minds of his followers, as Ray has been doing for some time now for his readers.

Rob Bell talks of God's Love 'winning out'. Isn't that similar to what the scriptures say about God? God is Love [1 John 4:8] and Love never Fails [1 Cor 13:8]. For something to 'win out' it must 'never fail', correct?

The main point was we, believers, should be patient and see if God is calling Rob Bell out of Babylon. That's all. We should not be quick to judge his progress at such an early stage of a possible spiritual conversion. With God, all things are possible including turning a leader of a mega church into a disciple for Christ.

I am just amazed at the arrogance shown that a prominent member of a big church could not possibly be called out. I could understand if there is some doubt, but your comments John, only look at this as absolutely not going to happen. That's more than 'a little carnal'.

Marques

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 06:02:37 PM »

O.K everyone we've beat this horse long enough.  If God is opening Rob Bell's or anyones eyes then it will happen.  Just because Rob is a preacher or sells a book does not make him a huckster necessarily, but he does bear watching.  If he is being called out, then the rest of the things of babylon will eventually fall.  But no matter what Mr. Bell's intentions are, God is leading the way.  And if God is making him into a vessel of honor who am I to judge his intentions or how he gets where he is going.  If Mr. Bell is like most of the other huckters of the word, we will see soon enough.  But I don't believe we should be too quick to judge either way.

Craig
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.