bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: edgar cayce  (Read 3754 times)

lauriellen

edgar cayce
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:05:38 PM »

has anyone here done any research or studying on Edgar Cayce or his life? i don't know that much about him, but what little i know is fascinating. I don't think he was a fake and seemed to be very humble, sincere, & God fearing. Seems like science is taking a second look at this mans work who was way ahead of his time in understanding. couldn't find anything about him on the bible-truths site, so didn't know if this is a 'taboo' subject or not....some thing harmless to look into or something we should stear clear of?  any thoughts?
lauriellen

Deborah-Leigh

Re: edgar cayce
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 03:25:39 AM »

Hi lauriellen

I read some books written by Edgar Cayce.  I then did not understand what I do  now.

Edgar was a person that widely, could not be understood and his experiences could not be explained nor contained in the carefully manicured ideas about God and religion. This is the case, even today.

His thoughts and ideas, visions and thinking, put him into a league of his own, in his time that brought him notoriety towards the end of his life. Today, he is regarded as the founder of the New Age Movement in some circles.  He was certainly an out of the ordinary, out of the box, sort of man. Feared by many, understood by few.

Most all of Edgar’s thoughts and ideas, are off the radar of the BTF so this would not be the place to put any light on them or draw them into analysis for appraisal or evaluation. :)~

Arc

grapehound

Re: edgar cayce
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 02:11:37 PM »

Amen, Arc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 16 queries.