bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waiting For You by: written by Roy Martin  (Read 5905 times)

Roy Martin

Waiting For You by: written by Roy Martin
« on: April 08, 2011, 09:06:16 AM »

I don't say much anymore but I visit all the time and read.
Some of you remember a music project I wanted to start about a year ago; well its just coming around. This is my first song performed by studio musicians.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKAr3xZeEJc
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:48:37 PM by Roy Martin »

bluzman

Re: Waiting For You by: written by Roy Martin
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 11:37:48 AM »

I'm good with it Roy, well done and congradulations my friend.
Bluzman

chav

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 12:04:11 PM »

Yeah
Well done Roy
Dave

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 01:03:05 PM »

Thank you so much everyone, but I simply can't take much credit other than being an instrument as God is the one doing the composing in my heart. All I do is pick up my guitar and the songs just flow. I have another one in progress, and many more coming back to back.
I don't understand after all these years why God has chose a misfit like me with all the music in me. Its amazing because I can't and never have been able to write music.Its always been there in me just like the Spirit has been. Manifestation.
Peace

gmik

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 09:57:59 PM »

awww....you removed it already????

Linny

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 11:33:03 PM »

Hey! Where'd it go???  :-[

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 06:47:45 PM »

They had a glitch in it. Here it is fixed. Sorry I didn't come back to replace it sooner.
While your there go ahead and give it a thumbs up if you like it. Leave a comment.
 I've already been so blessed by this song. Yesterday I received a message from someone that is dealing with some serious heart ache. She is in care of a person bedridden 24/7. He was restless, couldn't get to sleep so she played him this song, he relaxed and went right to sleep. The womans testimony made this song well worth it. Thats my payment. Thats my blessing. Thats what its all about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKAr3xZeEJc
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:59:42 PM by Roy Martin »

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 08:40:48 PM »

Ray, really nice sing and well done, Who did the singing??? judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 05:01:31 AM »

Hey Roy!

Self inflicted wounds....lay your burden down....love your enemey for your enemy is you....love your neighbor as yourself as your neighbor is your self....do unto to others as, AS you do, you so do you unto your self....the judgement you met out is that judgement you shall recieve, behold I was hungry and you fed Me...when I was in prison you visited me....

....I want to change and I am ready now...Oh dear God help me.....no demands, no pre-requisites, no telling God how to help me...I have run out of ideas...a few thousand years have passed and I haven't not stopped crying....now I am ready....I recognise there is an alternative that doesn't depend on how I see things or how I see a way out of this death, pain and sorrow.

I want to thank You for lifting me up....my dear God loves me....

Thank you Roy for sharing His Light....I enjoyed the sense of almost a holographic transfer of your face into space time with the viewer!

Well DONE!

Blessings to you dear brother
Arc

Linny

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 10:35:43 AM »

Loved it Roy!  ;D

Roy Martin

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »

All of you have gave me some very kind compliments, and I'm grateful, but I can't except credit for what God is responsible for.
Never in my life have I been able to write music, just like most of my life I couldn't hear the Spirit within me, but over 10 years ago I started hearing music in my head as clear as hearing it on a stereo.The music was completely composed and arranged, but it was locked inside me. I couldn't get it out. Then suddenly about a year ago I started wanting with all my heart to get them out.
One evening I went outside with my acoustic guitar, sat on the porch and just started playing this song right off the top of my head; there it was, no searching or writing. I was watching my wife sitting out in the yard with her head laid back, eyes closed. I knew it was giving her peace. It was just the music, but I knew right then and there God gave me this song. My whole heart and soul came out in this melody as I played it. Same thing next day, new song, and then again and again they kept coming, but not without me saying to Silvia, did you just hear that song, it came from God. She knew something spiritual was happening with this music.
I really was in spirit when they came to me, and keep coming.
In an instant God opens doors just like with His Spirit within us. Music manifested through me is going to be a humbling experience. Another song will be released in 2-3 weeks. Its a love song for Silvia. She isn't aware of the surprise coming. She needs it, and she knows my love for her is an expression of Gods love being that He brought us together. It will be played on the radio and the DJ will dedicate it to her. First he's going to play a couple songs she likes just to get her attention to listening to the radio, and then he'll announce it. I'm really excited about it.God gave me a song to make my wife happy. Now thats a God with a heart bigger than most want to believe.
I know Gods music is going to touch some peoples lives. That is my greatest blessing in all of this.
Peace
Roy Martin

Roy Martin

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 11:45:52 AM »

Hi Judy,
The musicians are worldwide very famous musicians. Because of legal issues they have to remain anonymous. I can give you a sudo name, but it wouldn't be real. For now all I can announce about them as is my band. I pay them in advance to play my music. Maybe eventually God will have me in the performance doing the singing. I would like that, but for now God has me just writing or passing the music through me I should say.
Peace

Duane

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »

God has certainly gifted you!  You comment on the songs being "pre-written" in your head
reminds me of Mozart in the movie "Amedaeus".   Mozart was so inspired by God that he wrote his musical drafts in INK, knowing that there was no way to improve on his original
music and lyrics.  His nemesis said of him "It is as if he has already seen/heard the music and was writing it from memory"!
If you have never seen the movie, it won 10 Academy Awards, and is well worth the time.
Choose a rainy day with your wife. as the movie is lengthy.
Keep pumping out the music!

Grace

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 01:42:02 PM »

God has certainly gifted you!  You comment on the songs being "pre-written" in your head
reminds me of Mozart in the movie "Amedaeus".   Mozart was so inspired by God that he wrote his musical drafts in INK, knowing that there was no way to improve on his original
music and lyrics.  His nemesis said of him "It is as if he has already seen/heard the music and was writing it from memory"!
If you have never seen the movie, it won 10 Academy Awards, and is well worth the time.
Choose a rainy day with your wife. as the movie is lengthy.
Keep pumping out the music!

I agree with Duane, Roy!  This was wonderful!!  What an amazing message you have and it offers such hope for someone like me who still asks God "what am I going to be when I grow up"?  (I'm only 57) ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 16 queries.