bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 5433 times)

phillip78

9/11
« on: April 07, 2011, 10:03:55 AM »

Remember the 9/11 incident ? Well, try this. Open your notepad type in Q33 NY (Q33 NY is the flight that crashed into the twin towers) Change the font to wingdings, then change the font to size 48 and see what you get.  :o

Q33 NY

Just like that.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: 9/11
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 10:16:53 AM »

According to Snopes.

"There was no flight "Q33NY" involved in the terrorist attack on New York City--the two flights used to assault the Twin Towers were, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175"

Craig
I hate these myths that people get duped into believing are real.

phillip78

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »

I realized the flight numbers weren't correct till after i posted it. But I hope you do realize that it was planned all along?

daywalker

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »

I realized the flight numbers weren't correct till after i posted it. But I hope you do realize that it was planned all along?

Just a little friendly advise (from someone who's made similar mistakes in the past) this is probably not the proper place to discuss these types of things.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 05:09:56 PM »

I realized the flight numbers weren't correct till after i posted it.

I don't really understand this statement.  You didn't realize the flight numbers weren't correct until after you posted?  Is that what you're saying?

This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about in the sticky topic at the top of the off-topic sub-forum.  This is not the place to post obviously incorrect, agendized, amatuerish propaganda.  The place for that is agendized, amateurish propaganda sites.  The internet is full of them.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 11:52:18 PM »

I did a little research and I understand now that this thing was a hoax, rather than propaganda.  That doesn't make me LIKE it any more, but at least that's a more correct 'labeling'.   :D 

Let's try to keep this sub-forum what it was designed to be...light-hearted and fun.  That's not to say we can't learn some things.  That's fun too.  When stuff is posted as 'information', there may be differences as to whether that information is accurate.  We could grow from those discussions too, but that's sadly not always the nature of the internet.  If you are 100% sure you're right about something...then just BE sure, and don't try to convince people who didn't sign up here for that.

'nuff said, I hope.     
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Duane

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 12:50:35 PM »

Phillip78...Why would you come as a GUEST on our web-site and start the intoduction of yourself with something soo controversial, and yes, 9/11 still hurts deeply.

Please note:  This is BIBLE-TRUTHS.COM

daywalker

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 01:44:13 PM »

Phillip78...Why would you come as a GUEST on our web-site and start the intoduction of yourself with something soo controversial, and yes, 9/11 still hurts deeply.

Please note:  This is BIBLE-TRUTHS.COM

Just fyi... He wasn't a guest, he must've just recently left us.  :( He was a member and had a picture of himself when I responded to this the other day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.